Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel paiseh when people wear more expensive watch than you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you feel paiseh when people wear more expensive watch than you?

I think i next time want go wear AP liao....kekekeke

if not dun dare go town...
    Opportunities come once

So while u wearing yr AP.......some else u meet wears a Richard mille......then what??? U go and buy a PP maybe..??? There will always be a higher mountain. Be happy with what u got. I just bought a citizen autozilla, and have been wearing it everyday.....at work and in town......

Comment

Not simple qn wor... Personally, I don't give 2 hoots to watches that are not on my wrist.

Comment

For me i will just be envy their watches. Im content with my ap diver, sub tt n pam because i bought all using my hard earn money n this are the ones which is more affordable for me. Do see my frenz or others wearing ap rosegold,rm or pp but what to do because some earning big bucks or born rich. What i can say 同人不同命. So just live with it because this is life and facts.

Comment

Yes... when I see others wearing more expensive watches, I will scream and cry running to the toilet, carpark or some empty spaces, burrow myself in a little dark corner, whimpering in great sadness....

Such question deserves a answer (from me).
          在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

why should I be?
            Besides, the guy wearing an expensive watch could have bought it on credit and the guy wearing a pedestrian watch could have a crazy collection of watches at home.

Comment

Originally posted by mew View Post
              why should I be?
              Besides, the guy wearing an expensive watch could have bought it on credit and the guy wearing a pedestrian watch could have a crazy collection of watches at home.
              i concur!

Comment

Dun give a hoot, i wear my seiko daily so mostly people are better off than me... just wear what you can afford and be content with it... no need to be paiseh...
                Current watch list:-
                Rolex DJ (11640)
                Omega Seamaster (daily beater - now down pending servicing...)
                Tudor Glamour DD
                Magrette Bronze (daily beater)
                Hamilton Jazz
                PAM 0000 (Got it for my 41 BD)

Latest new toy:-
                Seiko Sumo Diver (daily beater to replace my broken Seamaster)

Moving into vintage rolex... targeting on good condition DD1803, Explorer1 1016, Explorer2 1655.

Comment

I think you should read his (Nick Vujicic) books.

Comment

I quote Will Smith - "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like".

Comment

Paiseh for what? I have friends who owned really expensive watches but they like to wear a sub $100 Seiko/ G-Shock or Citizen. No offense, but if you are wearing a watch to impress people, and not because you appreciate the creativity, design or the intergrity of its craftsmanship, then it is really sad. IMO.
                      "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

You can always see multi millionaires trying to save $1 parking fee.

Multi millionaires who wear $50 casio.

They not paisei why should you.
                        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

what's there to paiseh, don't give a hoot about what people think of me. Got people say i am cheapo on other forum cos i wear seikos...i like can liao mah

Comment

I always a saying : Seek Within , you find joy , seek out , misery

i believe just be happy with what we have , as for the watches on other wrist , just look see look see lors

Comment

So many people wear more expensive watches than us.
                              If we feel paiseh, then die liao......everyday also paiseh....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X