Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel paiseh when people wear more expensive watch than you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if I see someone with a more ex watch den mine, I will feel very motivated n I will want to work harder to achieve the same class of affordability.

Comment

• I will b very motivated instead

Comment

• I feel paiseh when my pocket no money

Comment

• nah, why need to be paiseh... one should buy watch to be enjoyed by oneself...not to show off. I dont care what others wear..but will definitely give compliment to others if it's a nice watch!

Comment

• Depends on who. CNY day 1 lunch both my wife and i wore diamond DJs, my younger brother (10 years junior) wore APROO and his wife JLC....so a bit bleh

Comment

• There will always be people who can afford a more expensive watch. I take it as a motivation to work harder and be able to buy it someday

Comment

• Diamond Datejust more than 10k? AP ROO also more than 10k and so is JLC( I recalled some JLC watches is under 10k few years back at AD). So why the need to feel different? Who knows 10years down the road, the AP ROO and JLC may disappear and the datejust diamond still around. I feel paiseh because when I chat with the hugo boss sale guys thère, they told me that earning SG$5k is a lot to them( as I remark to them that they must earn a lot to afford those watches and they told me that the sale guys in watch AD nearby earn much more like SG$5k.) I earn more than the CPF contribution cut off limit also dun have the heart to hoot a Rolex entry watch, let alone talk about AP and the AP ROO was infront of me when I make payment for polo-T... I used to admire other wearing expensive watch and drive big car but now I think dun need to envy others too much or use it as motivation as everyone piority is different. Most important is to be yourself.
                sigpic

Comment

• like most of the others here, i feel like what you wear on your wrist doesnt define your wealth or anything, so i dont really care. Unless is my friend wearing, then i will say " eh lend for wristshot leh"

Comment

• Why will you feel paiseh? Do u feel paiseh when people holds a master or doctorate?

Comment

• No need paiseh, if paiseh then dun wear.

Comment

• just be comfortable in your own skin, there is no end to comparison!

Comment

• Normally I won't care what other people think. But if the other person is making me uncomfortable by deliberately showing off, I will just stay away from him/her. Not my league anyway.

Comment

• wear something that makes you feel comfortable and not for showing off.

Comment

• not at all. I like inconspicuous watches.

Comment

• would u wear a more ex watch than your boss

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X