Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel paiseh when people wear more expensive watch than you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

basically u are asking if i feel paiseh is someone is richer than me(since with money to burn, u can buy practically any watch in the world).

answer : no.

Comment

Originally posted by polarinda View Post
      basically u are asking if i feel paiseh is someone is richer than me(since with money to burn, u can buy practically any watch in the world).

answer : no.

Also, wearing a more expensive watch certainly doesnt necessarily mean the person is richer either.

Comment

Yes. I feel extremely paiseh whn some 1 wearing more expensive watch thn me.. U happy?
        Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
        Future - Geneva hallmark
        Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Not necessary to feel embarrassed.
          Each one of us are born to be appreciate things with different value in mind.
          Hence, our possession made up of different specs, different reputation, different quality, and eventually different value.

I'm happy to put on a piece with common movement, yets cost a fraction compare to what others may have.
          I'm happy to put on a piece with different name, be it popular, or lesser known, in comparison to the branded ones others may have.
          I'm happy to put on a piece with a good and world recognised movement that even the highly priced one is using.
          I'm happy with my collection, where i get to change my piece almost every single day, depending on personal preference. While others with highly priced one may worry about getting their expensive piece scratched, and eventually cause a loss in value.

Comment

paiseh for what?
            i have more respect for someone who knows exactly why he would pay $500-$1000 for a watch and wears it proudly, compared to some rich noob who knows next to nothing abt the watch he's wearing but has money to burn and just buys whatever is the most expensive one just to flaunt his wealth.
            What's in the box:
            • Patek Philippe 5726A
            • IWC Portu Chrono 3714-14
            • Panerai 187 Subzilla
            • Garmin Fenix 3

Comment

Originally posted by burnz View Post
              paiseh for what?
              i have more respect for someone who knows exactly why he would pay $500-$1000 for a watch and wears it proudly, compared to some rich noob who knows next to nothing abt the watch he's wearing but has money to burn and just buys whatever is the most expensive one just to flaunt his wealth.
              Thats very true.
              Same for cars and most other things

Comment

No need to..we buy a watch to make ourselves hapy

Comment

Wear in good health and be happy.

Comment

as long as i am happy with the watch i am wearing, why feel paiseh. keep comparing you will be dead very soon. hahas

Comment

Don't ever feel inferior about yrself

Comment

I feel paiseh if only I wear an expensive watch and my pocket is empty...
                        1 3 5
                        ├┼┼╕
                        2 4 6 R

Comment

Lee Jia Cheng wears a $20 casio watch and Lee kuan yew feel that wearing a mechanical watch is a total waste of money when a digital watch can perform the function of telling time at afraction of the price

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                            Thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                              Ya loh, like me, pocket always empty but want to wear expensive watch

Comment

Why should I feel Pai Seh? I buy what I like and wear whatever I want...if eye sore, pls look elsewhere.
                                However, if you wear expensive watch and use action/ speech to make comparison and poke fun at other people's cheaper watch and make the owner Pai Seh, then this is Wrong horology concept. Kick his ass. Ha
                                Him:
                                116520 V series/ 16750 M series /Franck Muller GPC (Red Ergal)/ Nubeo Black Jellyfish (Orange)/ Chopard Mille Miglia 2005 LTD ED/ Tudor Hydronaut II/ Tag Heuer Kirium/ Tag Heuer Formula 1/ Longines 36184566/ Tissot PRS 200 (Michael Owen LTD ED)/ Louis Erard Asymmetric/ Orient

Her:
                                AP Ladies Royal Oak 2140/ 178240 Z series/ Chopard Happy Black Valentine LTD ED/ Chopard Be Mad LTD ED/ Omega Speedmaster/ Bvlgari Carbon Gold (Moscow) LTD ED/ Tag Heuer Link/ Locman Tenderheart/ B & M

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X