Bad deal with llyyhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad deal with llyyhh

This guy posted: FS: Rolex Thunder bird 16264 @$ 4,200. After nego, he agreed to sell @$ 3,800 without box. So I tell him that I will fly down from Malaysia on 09.May.2014 to buy this watch. We make an appointment to meet @1:30pm at Bencoolen building. But when my flight touch down @12:05 noon. I receive a messenge from him telling me that the Thunder bird is sold. Maybe he gets a better deal but a promise is a promise. This kind of people won't go too far when business is concern.

Comment

Patrick feels for you, Patrick realises that buyers aren't like before when they are usually gentlemen and responsible adults who keep to their word.

Especially for the other party to come down from M'sia, Patrick feels unjust for Rolexking9. Times have changed, and so have some people

Comment

Clocking also feels for you, clocking sad for you.

Comment

Sad for u too. Don't worrie. I am sure u can another good buy soon

Comment

Originally posted by RolexKing9 View Post
            This guy posted: FS: Rolex Thunder bird 16264 @$ 4,200. After nego, he agreed to sell @$ 3,800 without box. So I tell him that I will fly down from Malaysia on 09.May.2014 to buy this watch. We make an appointment to meet @1:30pm at Bencoolen building. But when my flight touch down @12:05 noon. I receive a messenge from him telling me that the Thunder bird is sold. Maybe he gets a better deal but a promise is a promise. This kind of people won't go too far when business is concern.
            Sorry to hear that and we will take note of this seller

Comment

That's bad. A promise is a promise. Hope it's not a wasted trip but gotten some goodies back.
              Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Actually, I'm buying this Thunder Bird 16264 for a good friend. When I told him that the deal dissolved. He's very upset. What to do?

Comment

This one?

http://www.sgrolexclub.com/threads/1...nderbird-16264

Comment

It could be a dummy posting.
                    The seller is getting the watch from another seller.
                    They just don`t have the watch with them.
                    If one party back-out, the other also back-out.
                    I personally experienced this in this forum before.

Comment

If the selling price is unusual, any thing can happen.
                      Last edited by Derick; 10-05-14, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Hello RolexKing9,
                        You did not confirm the deal in the 1st place.
                        You said u would examine the watch 1st and further nego with price.
                        You told me over the phone that you are coming to Bencoolen for business trip and would view my watch at the same time.
                        But you lied to all fellow bros here you fled from Malaysia just for my watch
                        The buyer of my 16264 viewed the watch 2 days ago and he got back to me to confirm the deal on your arrival date.
                        Anyway I stated in my Ad clearly FCFS means FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

Comment

OPS !
                          Sorry bro if my previous posts had offence you.
                          100 x Sorry.

I had ever sell my watch here.
                          Frankly speaking, some buyer I don`t even want to sell it to them.
                          Some are good buyers. Even did not managed deal, we had become friends.
                          Is not the matter of pricing, is the matter of courtesy and mutual respect.

Comment

Yes,

Comment

Regardless, if OP really wanted the item, why not place a small non-refundable deposit to reserve the item? This way, the seller would then have received a little consideration and is obliged to hold the item for the OP. If end of the day the OP backs out of purchase, then the seller can keep the deposit for the waste of his time and potential opportunity to sell to other buyers.

If no deposit, then you probably have no claim at all. Can't expect whole world to wait for you at their expense, assuming you consider yourself a gentleman.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X