Chinese Tea enthusiast thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread goes UP!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

saw e article on pu er char.. was shocked tat it can cost sooo much...

Comment

Originally posted by skydude View Post
        saw e article on pu er char.. was shocked tat it can cost sooo much...
        Ya lor...I went down Yue Hwa that day. Saw some of the similar ones selling at like 18k

Comment

not really tea... but CNY usually make " ang chor teh "

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
            not really tea... but CNY usually make " ang chor teh "
            Huh? wads that? this 1 i dun understand haha

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Huh? wads that? this 1 i dun understand haha
              red date

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                red date
                ARhhhh...I see I see

Comment

wat's is e taste like? so i jus drop by into e tea hse can ORDER jus 1x cup of pu er char? i nver been to tea hse. pai seh

Comment

wat's is e taste like? so i jus drop by into e tea hse can ORDER jus 1x cup of pu er char? i nver been to tea hse. pai seh
                    CUP?! i think it's by pot la..

Comment

I got 2 or 3 different grades of Long Jing. Last year was in China, so bought some there as well. Although recently, I've also acquired a taste for Tie Kuan Yin.

Last time used to like Tung Ting Oolong from Taiwan, but now prefer Long Jing as well.

I've bought 2 sets of zisha pots and cups from China as well. Everyday in office, I also drink from a zisha cup. I feel it makes the tea more fragrant and keep longer.

Comment

One other tip. I like drinking loose tea leaves, not those that come pre-packed in sachets as they are "broken" leaves or "tea dust". But hate to wash up. Found at Daiso, they sell tea bag sachets that you can put our own tea leaves in. So get the best of both worlds. One packet of 50 bags only cost $2.

Comment

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                          One other tip. I like drinking loose tea leaves, not those that come pre-packed in sachets as they are "broken" leaves or "tea dust". But hate to wash up. Found at Daiso, they sell tea bag sachets that you can put our own tea leaves in. So get the best of both worlds. One packet of 50 bags only cost $2.
                          Drinking from loose tea leaves is the man...I love my tea from tea leaves.

Currently I am drinking,1 Pu er loose tea leaf,green tea and tie kuan yin in prepacked tea bags.

I used to not like Pu er but not that's the only loose tea leaf 1 I have...LL have to start liking it lor..haha coz the green tea and tiekuanyin taste like crap man.

Sigh have to wait for those to finish then I can open up my fav jasmine green tea can!

If you are drinking in the office,then yes the tea bag sachets is useful...but at home,I would prefer to not use the tea bags and just filter my tea. Haha,I bought this cool little filter from yue hwa that day,very small 1 just nice for a tea cup.

Comment

i also went to taiwan n buy myself tung ting. but hard to retain e taste. e tea like degrade after times.... any way to maintain it ' freshness' ?

Comment

i also went to taiwan n buy myself tung ting. but hard to retain e taste. e tea like degrade after times.... any way to maintain it ' freshness' ?
                              Make sure u keep the tea in airtight container...and dun keep for too long

Comment

cham liao cham liao still got 1x packet still sealed up but due to work no time to open up...think i kept it for 8mths ++ liao

hope it still can retain it freshness.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X