X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No GST last I checked.

Now CNY promotion, 10+20 gm credit Suisse gold wafer at S$1700+

Comment

I think most hold it as an asset instead of "investment" per say?

The price do go up and down a bit, so it's not something that is very very liquid but rather stable I guess?

Comment

Buying at goldsmith jewelry shop must pay GST & workmanship for the price of 999 gold.

Now numbers of pawn shop offers better than goldsmith jewelry shop no need pay GST & workmanship, something like GST & workmanship free.

Like example 100G 999 credit suisse gold bar at $56999 for now yeah.
        With special prints 999 1G at $64, gold coins 1G at $65.

If you asking buying gold bar a gd investment, yes but takes times to grows can't be overnight,you not buying instant noodle.

Buying credit suisse gold bar cheaper than with special prints, buying suisse gold bar most reason investment, buying special prints bars & coins most reason good lucks & collections.

Want more cheapers please go bank, for me 100G just for few dollar i just take the offers at $56999, slowly buy small small with special prints, who's known bring good lucks.

Comment

its a matter of perspective. And in the end, it's a gamble. .

Comment

actually just buy abit of gold every year will be good 50-100gram/year?
            it can be a good investment in case if next time we are on war

Comment

Originally posted by lifegauge View Post
              If you're thinking of investing in gold bars through schemes, be careful.

If you're thinking of buying actual gold bars, you need to buy from tax-free countries to make it worthwhile. Gold prices don't rise 7% overnight, but when you buy from Singapore shops, immediately you lose 7%.
              Gold bar as investment is exempted GST. Only gold ornaments as consumer products need pay GST.

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
                Buying at goldsmith jewelry shop must pay GST & workmanship for the price of 999 gold.

Now numbers of pawn shop offers better than goldsmith jewelry shop no need pay GST & workmanship, something like GST & workmanship free.

Like example 100G 999 credit suisse gold bar at $56999 for now yeah.
                With special prints 999 1G at $64, gold coins 1G at $65.

If you asking buying gold bar a gd investment, yes but takes times to grows can't be overnight,you not buying instant noodle.

Buying credit suisse gold bar cheaper than with special prints, buying suisse gold bar most reason investment, buying special prints bars & coins most reason good lucks & collections.

Want more cheapers please go bank, for me 100G just for few dollar i just take the offers at $56999, slowly buy small small with special prints, who's known bring good lucks.
                I oso think liddat as u leh! Huat ah!

Comment

If really wanna buy gold bars better go UOB. today's publish rate for kilobar is $53682.00.

U can just go their website and see the price.

Comment

Originally posted by atwee View Post
                    Heard peo say collecting gold bars is better than putting $$ in the bank, dunno how true leh....
                    But it's still better than putting $ in the bank, not right?
                    How about collecting gold bar vs buying a property in bbk n rent out?

Lau liow can oso retired there.
                    buy fr others country flying back with it scare scare leh. Also will tio tax oso de......how ah?
                    ya, m thinking of collecting 100g slowly build piece by piece. Then eng eng take out to molest and kiss kiss
                    I oso think liddat as u leh! Huat ah!
                    Buying a insurance for protection and saving
                    Buying a property only for my home not rich for investments
                    Putting money in the bank for instant use in case of emergency
                    Buying gold from local pawn shops no need gst and workman same as bank

It's can be many kind of perspective buying GOLD, one of the many reason investments, for some reason can say happy collecting, good luck with special prints, also can molest and kiss kiss without jail sentence and 3 strokes. when the time's come the values rising up you might sell might not, sell for values keeping for what, also values lah, happy values that money can never buy.

Collecting for memorable 50 years independent, 5g and 3g cheap cheap happy lol.

Buying for smooth and lucky journey

Buying dragon with fu special prints gold bar to honor my son birth year
                    Buying credit suisse gold bar hopping for investment growth for values

Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
                    You are better off buying a solid gold Rolex.
                    Hey there on the other side! WG counts?

Hey TS this is only low income collection nothing much.
                    I can't compare to big boy with kilo gold bar collection.
                    Go slow bro! steady happy lucky yeah..

Comment

Gold bar price is still high? Abit risky?

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
                        Buying a insurance for protection and saving
                        Buying a property only for my home not rich for investments
                        Putting money in the bank for instant use in case of emergency
                        Buying gold from local pawn shops no need gst and workman same as bank

It's can be many kind of perspective buying GOLD, one of the many reason investments, for some reason can say happy collecting, good luck with special prints, also can molest and kiss kiss without jail sentence and 3 strokes. when the time's come the values rising up you might sell might not, sell for values keeping for what, also values lah, happy values that money can never buy.

Collecting for memorable 50 years independent, 5g and 3g cheap cheap happy lol.

Buying for smooth and lucky journey

Buying dragon with fu special prints gold bar to honor my son birth year
                        Buying credit suisse gold bar hopping for investment growth for values

Hey there on the other side! WG counts?

Hey TS this is only low income collection nothing much.
                        I can't compare to big boy with kilo gold bar collection.
                        Go slow bro! steady happy lucky yeah..
                        Brother, your kim teow beri sui leh! U collect how long oredy ah?

The big big piece "celebrate sg50" on the left of the pic how heavy ah?

Comment

Brother, your kim teow beri sui leh! U collect how long oredy ah?

The big big piece "celebrate sg50" on the left of the pic how heavy ah?
                          One at the time no rush.. My honest advice, start collecting stop counting..
                          The big sg50 stated liao 5 gram, looks only big but not heavey, just gold plate.

Comment

Not necessarily tue....

I would not encourage buying gold as a substitute for bank savings for a two main reasons:

1) Gold prices, although in the long-run increases (5-10yrs), it has fluctuations in the short-run that open up the risk of losing money. It can be considered as an investment though.

2) Gold as an investment is becoming less lucrative in recent times as it's becoming less lucrative, the focus shifting to spot silver. Say you have $10000, the amount of silver you can buy is 70 times more than the amount of gold you that can be bought with the same amount of money. A $1 increase in silver therefore, will earn more profits as compared to gold.

Gold prices are rather high nowadays, you might want to consider other forms of investment :P

Comment

For investment of gold and collectibles, International Bullion Mint offer good range and reasonable price.

Comment

bought small 5g with hook pamp gold wafers from uob for family members for cny ang bao, doesn't cost too much and beat hundred dollar notes. if price don't go up they can wear. price go up they can sell. huat ah!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X