Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil better leh

Comment

• A lot of fees involved in the selling n buying of those Swiss gold bars. End of the day gold prices are not really that low now compared to previous years. Be prepared to lose money when you try to liquidate the gold bars unless you bought it at really low prices. Seek better investments elsewhere.

Comment

• Can always buy rolex watches too

Comment

• buying a ETF that's linked to the price of gold would incur much lesser spreads than physical gold bars. would post the link but don't have enough post to do so. A quick search on google will direct you to where you want to be

Comment

• Bought gold coin 2 years ago, still waiting to break even.

Comment

• Gold should be good investment

Comment

• I personally think holding a physical commodity indefinitely is never a good choice. The price of gold is only as good as we perceive it to be. Just my two cents

Comment

• Yes, It is. Hope you will check carefully before taking any step. Must say good luck and say stay connected to share with us what you get from all these suggestions.

Comment

• Gold a Good Investment For Retirement

Many commercials on TV, radio ads, and gold brokers tout gold as a great investment. Is it? Gold pays no interest, no dividends, and realistically could go twenty years without going up in value.

Comment

• I think buying rolexes may be a good investment. At least you get to use and enjoy it

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X