Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to reach out to all Rolex Owners in SG ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to reach out to all Rolex Owners in SG ?

    LAi lai lai..

    Brainstorming time.... we welcome any idea ...
    *****************************
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.


    Just me and my NT...

  • #2
    Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    LAi lai lai..

    Brainstorming time.... we welcome any idea ...
    Stand outside Rolex Center and give pamphlets...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DoubleK View Post
      Stand outside Rolex Center and give pamphlets...
      Hey.. at least its an idea... who vote DoubleK to be the one distributing phamplets.. say "Aye"...


      AYE !...


      Keep those ideas coming.. !!
      *****************************
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.


      Just me and my NT...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by louisoh View Post
        Hey.. at least its an idea... who vote DoubleK to be the one distributing phamplets.. say "Aye"...


        AYE !...


        Keep those ideas coming.. !!
        knn... I help you distribute lor... but on Sundays only... can bo?
        Or when i work in Rolex Center, who cum service i give one pamphlet, like that easier la... but must wait hor... later I submit resume liao...
        我为人人, 人人为我!

        Comment


        • #5
          zhun ah... lol... u going there to work ?...

          P.S: nx time u help smuggle part by part out ok.. till can fix 1 watch.. preferred diamond president lolex...
          *****************************
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.


          Just me and my NT...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            zhun ah... lol... u going there to work ?...

            P.S: nx time u help smuggle part by part out ok.. till can fix 1 watch.. preferred diamond president lolex...
            apply what position har?

            Aiya, lamond president lolex only meh? I get solid gold sub, daytona yacht, gmt... all with lubies/emerald/lamond one for u also the whole watch cover til cannot even c the hour/minute/seconds hands...
            Lastly, I hand made 1 special tridor GMT cum Submariner cum Yacht cum Dweller cum daytona "Tourbillon" for you... Superb Limited Edition.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by louisoh View Post
              Hey.. at least its an idea... who vote DoubleK to be the one distributing phamplets.. say "Aye"...


              AYE !...


              Keep those ideas coming.. !!
              AYE!
              Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
              Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
              Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
              Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

              Comment


              • #8
                AYE! Hahaha...


                Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

                Comment


                • #9
                  But seriously...I think we can use our cars and advertise.

                  We make those sticker n paste on the car windscreen(those removable ones) you know wad i talking about rite...hahha

                  Then give to those that have car 1 lor...


                  Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    But seriously...I think we can use our cars and advertise.

                    We make those sticker n paste on the car windscreen(those removable ones) you know wad i talking about rite...hahha

                    Then give to those that have car 1 lor...
                    Thats a good idea.... but who is going to sponsor all the car decals ??
                    *****************************
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.


                    Just me and my NT...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                      Thats a good idea.... but who is going to sponsor all the car decals ??
                      Ok i sponser the decals


                      But you sponser the car can ?
                      1675/16610/116234/78240
                      Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                      Hublot BB ASF
                      PAM 104J
                      Sinn 903 H2
                      Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                      U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                      If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                        Ok i sponser the decals


                        But you sponser the car can ?

                        haha one....
                        *****************************
                        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.


                        Just me and my NT...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                          Ok i sponser the decals


                          But you sponser the car can ?
                          "Kar La Chia" can liao... put the decal as flag and hook behind... superb siazzz... like the 80's "Chow Ah Beng" time...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DoubleK View Post
                            "Kar La Chia" can liao... put the decal as flag and hook behind... superb siazzz... like the 80's "Chow Ah Beng" time...
                            Eh.. we got 3 vote for you to distribute flyers outside rolex center liao leh... be prepared..
                            *****************************
                            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.


                            Just me and my NT...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                              Eh.. we got 3 vote for you to distribute flyers outside rolex center liao leh... be prepared..
                              sure bo? but me only free on sundays leh... If Rolex Center opens, me die die sure distribute for u...

                              Comment

                              Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X