• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i zzz til afternoon...

Comment

• knn.. me slp whole day..

My dad was the 1 who is sian.. got to clean so many fish
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
        i zzz til afternoon...
        Same here, wish i could have slept longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          knn.. me slp whole day..

My dad was the 1 who is sian.. got to clean so many fish
          Sleep whole day, Song ah!

Lucky you, i have to clean both the fishes and gears before i slept wor...

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Tay
            wah.....did u guys caught alot of fishes? when i left, the catch rate was so so only.
            no lah, still very bad, our score was 3,3,1

Comment

wah.....did u guys caught alot of fishes? when i left, the catch rate was so so only.
              Yupz, bite rate was very slow. Only start to pick up when we were about too leave but mainly GP which i was having fun with.

One lucky angler managed to put up a 4kg+ grouper from the net area thou.

Comment

all right....when i was there, those who fished in the afternoon told me the bite rate in the afternoon was really good. so guess that nite time the bite rate slow down.
                Yupz, thats what we were told too. They were getting KBL on rubbers like nobody business. I guess the fishes tends to be more active in the day.

Comment

well, at least not zero fighter....but i always think that it is the company of friends that is more impt that catching more fishes.....

hope to meet up with u guys next time.
                  Yeah, no zero fighter can liao. Btw, the GP taste good. Haha.

Lets see when the rest wants to fish again...

Comment

• Originally posted by vandyk View Post
                    Yeah, no zero fighter can liao. Btw, the GP taste good. Haha.

Lets see when the rest wants to fish again...
                    haha... i always ready to fish... 1 wk never go 3 times... itchy leow ... hahaha

jst got bck from ap, caught 9pcs in the first 2 hrs, kept me busy, live longer, cos smoke less... hahaha... after 2+ hrs stop fishing leow, go tcss...let my frd continue fishing alone to chalk up his tally...

AC, AK, mostly HKB... normally i bring bck at most 20% of my catch, this time i bring all bck...cos my wife's fav = HKB. hee

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                      haha... i always ready to fish... 1 wk never go 3 times... itchy leow ... hahaha

jst got bck from ap, caught 9pcs in the first 2 hrs, kept me busy, live longer, cos smoke less... hahaha... after 2+ hrs stop fishing leow, go tcss...let my frd continue fishing alone to chalk up his tally...

AC, AK, mostly HKB... normally i bring bck at most 20% of my catch, this time i bring all bck...cos my wife's fav = HKB. hee

Good Catch!

Comment

• So when is out nx fishing outing?

Just me and my NT...

Comment

hi louis, i am thinking of this friday nite again....time is around 7pm.
                          u very the kanchiong lehs.. so early the previous time..

Hmm.. need to c if vandyk and pet is ok... btw, pasir ris again ah?

Just me and my NT...

Comment

u very the kanchiong lehs.. so early the previous time..

Hmm.. need to c if vandyk and pet is ok... btw, pasir ris again ah?
                            I'm out for this coming Fri, need to go back to camp for IPPT on Sat morning. 7am!!

Comdr too free, send us SAF100 to go back camp take IPPT and cohesion... I rather have cohesion program with my bed man...

Comment

• haha.. so on... got saf100 to go back take IPPT.. so Vandyk is out..

Wah.. 500gram of live bait in main pond... the ppl there muz be cursing coz too many bait there liaos..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

haha.. so on... got saf100 to go back take IPPT.. so Vandyk is out..

Wah.. 500gram of live bait in main pond... the ppl there muz be cursing coz too many bait there liaos..
                                Yah lor, kan bo liao lor... Somemore i juz cleared my IPPT! Waste my time only.

Oopz! "ppl" = "us"?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X