Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pet View Post
    where got fishy ... hehhee

if u hv been to bintan resort area... TP is actually the city of bintan island, but hor it's 'one sky one land' ... bintan resort terminal so nice, TP terminal damn jia lark 1.

other thn fishing, if time permit, TP got alot of other stuff to explore, eg, fake designers items, massage, chio bu, makan etc etc.. hahahaa

massage cheap cheap nia, les thn $20 for 1.5 hrs massage, no hanky panky 1s, cos after fishing, nice to hv a place for hot shower and relax... hahaha

as for chio bu... i dunno leh, nevr go b4
    Heh...u dunno? Dun ke ke leh

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Heh...u dunno? Dun ke ke leh
      u wnt to go ah??? thn i go find out more chio bu kang tao... hahahha

Comment

u wnt to go ah??? thn i go find out more chio bu kang tao... hahahha
        hahaha...for yourself right hahahaha I dun need

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          hahaha...for yourself right hahahaha I dun need
          dont hv alot of fishing bros here... jst a few nia, hope they come in see thread, thn can org a TP outing... hahhaa

not into chio bu at TP, cos not so CHIO ... hahhahaa
          if wnt, pay $100/ mth can get 1 plus 1 leow...single mom or divorce 1 + kid... hahahhahha ...

Comment

One more fisho here...!!

Weekday TP abit tricky and provided can take leave.

Comment

Originally posted by vandyk View Post
              One more fisho here...!!

Weekday TP abit tricky and provided can take leave.
              Hi vandyk, i think there's abt 7 - 8 fisho here.... was hoping to see if there;s enough interest to do a trip to TP.

Comment

Hi vandyk, i think there's abt 7 - 8 fisho here.... was hoping to see if there;s enough interest to do a trip to TP.
                Hi pet, thanks for the info. Good to see that there is more kakis here, i think i have seen similar nick in fishingkakis forum too.

Nowadays, only do lures or live prawn fishing if i do get to fish in the first place. Local boat trip and pond are on rare occasions. Most of my kakis have other commitments now so no choice. Can only go down beach road for teh tarik.

Comment

Hi pet, thanks for the info. Good to see that there is more kakis here, i think i have seen similar nick in fishingkakis forum too.

Nowadays, only do lures or live prawn fishing if i do get to fish in the first place. Local boat trip and pond are on rare occasions. Most of my kakis have other commitments now so no choice. Can only go down beach road for teh tarik.
                  i a few kaki friends who's hardcore pond fishing ... i averaging at least once a wk...sometimes siow, 4 to 5 /wk.... once in awhile go TP. jst got bck from TP on wed.

than there's another group of abt 7, we go offshore, use to be at least once a month ( board from sg marina and head to SCS ).... but current dont hv slot. we discussing to go TP, but most dont like the hassle, take ferry there and thn land tansfer etc. They prefer to drv to local marina here, board and head out to SCS.

never fish with any1 from forum incl fishingkaki.

Comment

i a few kaki friends who's hardcore pond fishing ... i averaging at least once a wk...sometimes siow, 4 to 5 /wk.... once in awhile go TP. jst got bck from TP on wed.

than there's another group of abt 7, we go offshore, use to be at least once a month ( board from sg marina and head to SCS ).... but current dont hv slot. we discussing to go TP, but most dont like the hassle, take ferry there and thn land tansfer etc. They prefer to drv to local marina here, board and head out to SCS.

never fish with any1 from forum incl fishingkaki.
                    Wow, you got yourself an active group of fisho. Mine is like non-existence now, used to cheong reservoir for sebaraus and illegal place for kims only.

Ponds are quite nice to fish at minus the highly competitive bunch of people there. Really cannot stand them, hence don't frequent.

Never been to TP/SCS for bottom fishing. Most of my kakis don't like to do serious bottom fishing, only the occasional changi or tinggi. All have become lazy anglers now, don't wanna cheong liao. Haha...!!

Comment

Wow, you got yourself an active group of fisho. Mine is like non-existence now, used to cheong reservoir for sebaraus and illegal place for kims only.

Ponds are quite nice to fish at minus the highly competitive bunch of people there. Really cannot stand them, hence don't frequent.

Never been to TP/SCS for bottom fishing. Most of my kakis don't like to do serious bottom fishing, only the occasional changi or tinggi. All have become lazy anglers now, don't wanna cheong liao. Haha...!!
                      fishing addictive leh ( for me tht is )... never go, hand very itchy... so if no kakis, sometimes i go alone, pond also good... the easiest, drv there, 3 hrs, chabot leow...hahaha

but problem with pond fishing, sg less and less place to go...last time, got ECP & MS etc...now only pasir ris, FW, AP... tht's it... right now pasir ris, no good... FW got much bigger fish. AP cleanest & well maintain.

i damn itchy for offshore, but i think next available slot might be end this month.

Comment

fishing addictive leh ( for me tht is )... never go, hand very itchy... so if no kakis, sometimes i go alone, pond also good... the easiest, drv there, 3 hrs, chabot leow...hahaha

but problem with pond fishing, sg less and less place to go...last time, got ECP & MS etc...now only pasir ris, FW, AP... tht's it... right now pasir ris, no good... FW got much bigger fish. AP cleanest & well maintain.

i damn itchy for offshore, but i think next available slot might be end this month.
                        Yupz, i do agree that fishing can be very addictive. I was siao once, fish like nobody business. However, i don't like to fish alone, cannot talk cock leh. I stay ard Blk Merah and don't drive so ponds are rather inconvenient for me, esp with all the barangs barangs.

Nowsdays, pond getting boring and fish getting smarter. Not to forget all those pest in pasir ris. On my last trip to PRMP, there were quite alot of ang chor at the net area, up to 2kg+. When the frenzy starts, its lo jiak, lo jiak one. Quite fun with light rods. But the ah laus there are irritating lah, cannot get the fish end up block your way. Me using on 4-8lbs rod so end up snapped quite a few. !@##$%^

Last 2 changi trip was good, giant herring and queenie frenzy. Lo jiak, lo jiak!!

Comment

Yupz, i do agree that fishing can be very addictive. I was siao once, fish like nobody business. However, i don't like to fish alone, cannot talk cock leh. I stay ard Blk Merah and don't drive so ponds are rather inconvenient for me, esp with all the barangs barangs.

Nowsdays, pond getting boring and fish getting smarter. Not to forget all those pest in pasir ris. On my last trip to PRMP, there were quite alot of ang chor at the net area, up to 2kg+. When the frenzy starts, its lo jiak, lo jiak one. Quite fun with light rods. But the ah laus there are irritating lah, cannot get the fish end up block your way. Me using on 4-8lbs rod so end up snapped quite a few. !@##$%^

Last 2 changi trip was good, giant herring and queenie frenzy. Lo jiak, lo jiak!!
                          last yr frequent PRPP, but nowadays damn jia lark, dont really go there after oct last yr...thn go PRMP, cos bite rate good... but usually i dont cast at the net, like wht u said loh .. always got ppl with super long rod/ big reels there.. hahaa... like 10 to 15 rods throwing there... me also using light tackle, usually between 5' - 6' with 2000 to 2500 reels.... i cast infront of bait shop ( less thn 10m away from the edge )... but PRMP good frm late last yr, abt march this yr die down leow.

now trying FW, cos got big fish... my trip to FW always at most 2pcs, cos i usually end up there abt 2+ am ( where bite rate no good )... but last wk i landed a groupa 5+ kg ... ... best time to go to FW1, still day time... there's total 3 FW pond there: 1) FW1, biggest pond, go thru gate & drive on to dirt road for maybe 300m; 2) FW1, nearer to the main road, small pond, got pawning also; 3) entrance via FW2, it's acutally at the corner of PR drv 12 & Pr coast ind park2...used to be fresh water only + pawning, now got seawater also, never try yet.

never go changi for more thn 13 to 15 yrs leow...

Comment

last yr frequent PRPP, but nowadays damn jia lark, dont really go there after oct last yr...thn go PRMP, cos bite rate good... but usually i dont cast at the net, like wht u said loh .. always got ppl with super long rod/ big reels there.. hahaa... like 10 to 15 rods throwing there... me also using light tackle, usually between 5' - 6' with 2000 to 2500 reels.... i cast infront of bait shop ( less thn 10m away from the edge )... but PRMP good frm late last yr, abt march this yr die down leow.

now trying FW, cos got big fish... my trip to FW always at most 2pcs, cos i usually end up there abt 2+ am ( where bite rate no good )... but last wk i landed a groupa 5+ kg ... ... best time to go to FW1, still day time... there's total 3 FW pond there: 1) FW1, biggest pond, go thru gate & drive on to dirt road for maybe 300m; 2) FW1, nearer to the main road, small pond, got pawning also; 3) entrance via FW2, it's acutally at the corner of PR drv 12 & Pr coast ind park2...used to be fresh water only + pawning, now got seawater also, never try yet.

never go changi for more thn 13 to 15 yrs leow...
                            My favourite time of pasir ris was 8-9yrs back when they have the catch & release pond which allow you to use lure/fly/bait/etc. We will bring 20kg of chums to create non-stop feeding frenzy for a good 2hrs session. It was our playground for cheap trill and gear testing. Si bei SONG!!

In front of the bait shop is quite crowded too i guess. However, less than 10m always have alot pest to disturb your bait. Very irritating. Kampong side can spin bait/lure but mostly only kims. Fishes in the wild still fight better... I miss the good old days.

As for FW, read and saw alot of pics about the place but its simply too far for me so didnt bother trying. Nowadays, lazy angler liao.

WOW!! 13-15yrs is a long time...

Comment

My favourite time of pasir ris was 8-9yrs back when they have the catch & release pond which allow you to use lure/fly/bait/etc. We will bring 20kg of chums to create non-stop feeding frenzy for a good 2hrs session. It was our playground for cheap trill and gear testing. Si bei SONG!!

In front of the bait shop is quite crowded too i guess. However, less than 10m always have alot pest to disturb your bait. Very irritating. Kampong side can spin bait/lure but mostly only kims. Fishes in the wild still fight better... I miss the good old days.

As for FW, read and saw alot of pics about the place but its simply too far for me so didnt bother trying. Nowadays, lazy angler liao.

WOW!! 13-15yrs is a long time...
                              i never try kampong/ saudi/ carpark....bait shop there crowded esp near pump.... ..but usually i stay right in front of bait shop, never go near pump. too many ppl with long rods...

i seldom go PRMP, usually PRPP cos i dont fish so long. go PRMP cos PRPP really sux, but usually 3 - 4 hrs, chabot leow.

FW, no transport really a problem....

last time, friend got farm at tampines, now gov take leow... best, free fishing.. his hse dig a pond, no need to put fish, fish come on their own.. thn hor those 'grass' fish and toman very big

maybe hor org a pond fishing trip maybe more ppl keen thn offshore... hee

Comment

i never try kampong/ saudi/ carpark....bait shop there crowded esp near pump.... ..but usually i stay right in front of bait shop, never go near pump. too many ppl with long rods...

i seldom go PRMP, usually PRPP cos i dont fish so long. go PRMP cos PRPP really sux, but usually 3 - 4 hrs, chabot leow.

FW, no transport really a problem....

last time, friend got farm at tampines, now gov take leow... best, free fishing.. his hse dig a pond, no need to put fish, fish come on their own.. thn hor those 'grass' fish and toman very big

maybe hor org a pond fishing trip maybe more ppl keen thn offshore... hee
                                Yeah, all queuing near the pumps and nets. Some "bobo" casters will decorate xmas tree. Haha.

Yeah, i dun like to fish long hours too. Juz need to time the best hours, rest of the time either baked by the sun or sucked by the mozzie.

Private pond lagi better, can "shoot" the grassie and "pop" the tomans. Somemore its FREE!!! Own time, own target...

You are probably right, those who dun wish to fish can go there TCSS also...
                                Last edited by vandyk; 21-04-08, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X