Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wants to organise a mini-meet cum gathering??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Doesn't really sound like leh?

I am half teochew half hainanese. But pretty fluent with hainanese and hokkien,and can understand teochew and canto...now starting to pick up canto though..
    then must wait for gs to reply liao. i also no idea what she meant

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Sounds like some teochew... I hokkien mah...
    Doesn't really sound like leh?

I am half teochew half hainanese. But pretty fluent with hainanese and hokkien,and can understand teochew and canto...now starting to pick up canto though..

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    I was gonna ask that...haha I thought I was the only 1 that didnt understand
    Sounds like some teochew... I hokkien mah...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    What is moi jio moi la?
    I was gonna ask that...haha I thought I was the only 1 that didnt understand

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Eh...u people not seriousl I hope...about opening the girly section? =S

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by egstring View Post
    eh I'm a ger so ppl wont find it strange for me to like girly stuffs mah. Unlike a straight male like u le. So natually u will get the vote mah. U be moi jio moi la
    What is moi jio moi la?

Leave a comment:

• egstring
    replied
    eh I'm a ger so ppl wont find it strange for me to like girly stuffs mah. Unlike a straight male like u le. So natually u will get the vote mah. U be moi jio moi la

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Nooch View Post
    Where u few of u guys meet?? Colleagues??
    Huh?

Leave a comment:

• Nooch
    replied
    Where u few of u guys meet?? Colleagues??

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    But you seem to know a lot about charbor's stuffs, like their bags, accessories, etc. haha
    Well....I interested in bags,accessories and stuff la. Nothing else to say...hahaha Cannot deny it...haha
    Last edited by Darkangel; 25-03-08, 07:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    WTH!! Wad me?! whyyy me!

Eh should be gstring lor....she is female leh...I am a straight and normal male
    But you seem to know a lot about charbor's stuffs, like their bags, accessories, etc. haha

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    hahah. I think pet is probably right. So I think Darkie will be the best man for the job
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    i vote for darkie !!
    Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    Aiyo... maybe we should have a girls section.... for gals to discuss on girly stuffs... maybe pet would suggest we let Darkie head that section..
    WTH!! Wad me?! whyyy me!

Eh should be gstring lor....she is female leh...I am a straight and normal male

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
    yeah...nice to meet you, Sam....found a smoking kaki cum fellow hobbyist....hahaha....and nice sub you've there!

cheers
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    Nice to meet you guys this morning.. Finally got to see the "HOT" kid. wahahah
    Nice to see you guys! Hahh..not HOT enough meh?

Originally posted by pet View Post
    darkie, sisterhood best friend, cos he likes to buy girly stuff ... hahahahahha

as for getting more girls to go, thn more guys will come.. hmmm... personally dont think so tht, not this forum. i wont go just cos alot of gals will go ... hahahha... SERIOUS LEH !! Darkie, u cannot bird tok me hor ...
    Eh simi girly stuff!! It's called fashion ok...dun believe ask gstring la!! haha....not such thing as girly 1 lor. Nvm this kinda things u wont understand 1 la.

YEah righttttt....if I say got alot of girl going..PET will chiong down 1 lor.

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    hahah. I think pet is probably right. So I think Darkie will be the best man for the job
    i vote for darkie !!

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    Aiyo... maybe we should have a girls section.... for gals to discuss on girly stuffs... maybe pet would suggest we let Darkie head that section..

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X