Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TCSS Any strange/supernatural encounter??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCSS Any strange/supernatural encounter??

Hi folks,

KPKP a bit.. Any of you got any strange encounters before?

I personally encountered some dirty things before during my army days at Tekong School 2.

Let me share briefly.

During my army days I was at Tekong for BMT. I was posted to one of e more 'famous' company at school 2, famous as it was rumoured that some guy jumped down from the top floor at the previous intake.

This happened during the wee hours on the 3rd day, I woke up to take a pee.
    As I was doing my business I heard flushing sound coming from the 4th cubicle, thinking it might be some other bunk mates I never pay any attention to it.

It was until I went over the sink to wash my hands did my hairs begin to stand. I saw from the mirror reflection a red figure at the 4th cubicle. I was really freaked out as the figure is not standing, it has no legs.

Pretending I did not see anything, I went to the bulk. In the morning, I went to my PC to tell him about wat I saw as his dad is a Taoist priest so he knows about this stuff. He said that wat I saw is normal, as the previous day my '3 lights' are the weakest. After tat incident, I did not encounter such things liao. This was 5 years ago I think.

Any bros here wanna share??
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

BMTC Tekong is famous for their stories, even till today. I've heard of encounters in the ammo depot there too.

Personally, I have experienced none. But I've heard of very horror ones
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

It's luck la....some kena some dun

I change the title abit

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

so far i nvr see la (touchwood)..... only heard... lol..

okok..got a few personal experience..

1) Back in BMT in Tekong.. the field camp... i was assigned to build my basha at the innermost area from the training shed... after which, concertina wires were laid around 5 metres after our 'basha building area'..... So at nite.. i woke up at around 4am+... coz wan to pee... then i heard someone either singing or saying prayers in the direction of the 'inner forest'.... woke my buddy and he heard the same thing .. both of us concluded that the 'noise' was coming from the inner forest and not the other basha building area.. Nabei.. heng tat 1 was last nite field camp.. wtf.. after that SISPEC always nite training, outfield also nvr hear anything liaos..

2) Went to P.Tioman with 3 of my army pals.. total 4 pax.. 1 actually can 'see' things... so first nite we were there.. he didnt say anything.. on the last nite after dinner.. he told us that actually there is a 'malay uncle' who keep walking from our chalet door into the toilet area... KNN..last nite and he told us this.. sld have told us when we are back ma.. so when we back in chalet, we were chit chatting halfway when 1 of my frn ask me to feel his right arm (he was sitting on the end of the bed with left arm facing us and right arm facing the walkway).... his right arm all goosebums and left arm is ok... the frn who can see didnt say anything...diam diam there.. so we talk off the incident and went straight to slp.. Basket, woke up suddenly in the wee hours... heard the toilet got flushing sound... tot my friend went toilet.. but fug... no one came out and all my friends were slping....zzz.. Nx day chop chop morning went to check out....
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          It's luck la....some kena some dun

I change the title abit
          change title ?? TCSS Any strange/dirty encounter??

i thot dirty as in ... hanky panky ... end up tok abt ghost...

i never encounter b4 loh; guess this is one of those, if u are 'gifted' to see hor, always see 1...

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
            change title ?? TCSS Any strange/dirty encounter??

i thot dirty as in ... hanky panky ... end up tok abt ghost...

i never encounter b4 loh; guess this is one of those, if u are 'gifted' to see hor, always see 1...
            Eh...maybe I am blur or something la but I dun remember changing the title to this leh.

If not me then who ah? supernatural arhhh!! right here at SG-ROC!!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X