No announcement yet.

8 in 10 new flat buyers use only CPF..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 in 10 new flat buyers use only CPF..

I really cannot tahan how some ppl can tok nonsense without battling an eyelid..

The Housing Development Board (HDB) remains committed to keeping flats affordable, Minister Mah Bow Tan said.

He provided figures and examples in response to West Coast GRC MP Mdm Ho Geok Choo's question regarding how the proliferation of housing options will impact HDB in terms of policy, eligibility criteria and pricing.

The minister said that HDB's offerings across different locations, flat types, designs and prices caters to different segments of flat buyers with varying preferences and budgets within the $8,000 income ceiling, which includes almost 80 per cent of households in Singapore.

He noted that about 8 in 10 new flat buyers service their housing loans entirely using CPF monies without any cash outlay.

"This is possible due to our generous subsidy system. All new flats come with a generous market subsidy. Households earning less than $5,000 monthly can apply for Additional CPF Housing Grants (AHG) of up to $40,000. HDB also offers concessionary loans to eligible households. First-timers can also enjoy a CPF Housing Grant of up to $40,000 when they buy a resale flat, DBSS flat or EC," he said.

For those with higher income and aspirations, there are premium flats under the Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS), and one-off special projects in mature estates such as the Pinnacle@Duxton. Households earning up to $10,000 per month can buy Executive Condominiums (EC).

He also asked flat buyers to play their part in exercising prudence, and buy within their means.

"Let me illustrate. A family with monthly household income of $3,000 who spends 30 per cent on housing can buy a flat of up to $250,000. This covers all the new 3-room flats in HDB's most recent BTO projects in Choa Chu Kang and Hougang in Jan 10. They also have a selection of the 4-room flats, where prices start at about $230,000. At $4,000 monthly income, a family can afford up to $333,000 without spending more than 30 per cent every month."

In 2009, HDB sold 13,500 new flats, half of which were launched in the last quarter to meet strong demand. This year, taking into account the expected demand, HDB will launch about 12,000 new BTO flats if demand is sustained. These BTO flats will also be supplemented by DBSS flats and ECs.

http://business.asiaone.com/Business...13-191545.html
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Malboro creates lots of smoke thats why people like to smoke that brand
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

this guy cock talking skill really jump leap and bound.....

he obviously left out the part on new flat prices at prime area and all those EC,EA project which is way too ex for 8k ceiling

Comment

Originally posted by iMac08 View Post

he obviously left out the part on new flat prices at prime area and all those EC,EA project which is way too ex for 8k ceiling

Comment

Originally posted by iMac08 View Post

Can still afford. You ask him this he most prob will say HDB Loans will help them if they really want. (Althou he left out 30 year loan so as not to remind the public?)

HDB flats are really affordable with the 30 year loan actually. A few years back, a normal white collar might be able to clear it in 20? then later become 25, now become 30.....still affordable to them wat.
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

gov got maths genius lah... how u all count also lose lah...hahahaha

eg...estimate....base on hdb interest/ cap etc.

600k flat... 30 yrs at 2.4k repayment per month..so monthly combine income 6k, just nice repayment 40% of income

800k flat ... 30yrs at 3.2k payment/ mth, .. so monthly combine income 8k, jst nice cap at 40% of income... hahahhaa

tis is call sng kow kow .... hahahhaa .... count exactly for u all with their asking price... enough wht... hahahhaa... jst u nothing left...hahahaha

study... army, find partner, get married, hv kids..... and work ass out...for wht ? for makan and a roof over our head.. whn roof is beyond the newer generation's reach... how leh ??? gov really need to reconsider hdb policy... if not alot of first time buyer will face problem in the near future.....

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
              gov got maths genius lah... how u all count also lose lah...hahahaha

eg...estimate....base on hdb interest/ cap etc.

600k flat... 30 yrs at 2.4k repayment per month..so monthly combine income 6k, just nice repayment 40% of income

800k flat ... 30yrs at 3.2k payment/ mth, .. so monthly combine income 8k, jst nice cap at 40% of income... hahahhaa

tis is call sng kow kow .... hahahhaa .... count exactly for u all with their asking price... enough wht... hahahhaa... jst u nothing left...hahahaha

study... army, find partner, get married, hv kids..... and work ass out...for wht ? for makan and a roof over our head.. whn roof is beyond the newer generation's reach... how leh ??? gov really need to reconsider hdb policy... if not alot of first time buyer will face problem in the near future.....
              ur maths oso notch bad wat

Comment

pet could be a civil servent??
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                  ur maths oso notch bad wat
                  haha....no lah.... primary sch maths ... ...gov ppl advance maths...additional maths... add & add .... hahahahaa

u see, today come up with new EC site, income ceiling 10k.... likely ec will cost 800k to 1m. whn prices out... hahahhaa

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  pet could be a civil servent??
                  the only time i voted ...i vote for pap... hahahaha.... but wil continue to do so..cos they still the best....hahaha... anyway, my side, usually walk over...hahaha

civil servant ? no lah...last time fortune teller say i got 官命... got the 缘...but dont hv the 份 ..... hahahahaa...

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                    haha....no lah.... primary sch maths ... ...gov ppl advance maths...additional maths... add & add .... hahahahaa

You mean Plus And Plus?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X