Which Hand Do You Wear Your Watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siambee View Post
    OMG, this remind me of Diego Maradona ...

I got my inspiration from him actually to wear on both hands when I saw the news of his Daytona being confiscated...I also want to buy 2 Daytonas!! But not get it confiscated of course

Originally posted by teo View Post
    Wear two watches each on both hand.
    Hey bro!! I also hehehe...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      I got my inspiration from him actually to wear on both hands when I saw the news of his Daytona being confiscated...I also want to buy 2 Daytonas!! But not get it confiscated of course
      actually in reality i did see one fellow really wearing two watches ( not rolex ) at a time at work, one of the saleman in adelphi..... bEnd1ck know him also... ops

Comment

actually in reality i did see one fellow really wearing two watches ( not rolex ) at a time at work, one of the saleman in adelphi..... bEnd1ck know him also... ops
        Hahaha...I think it's ok what...but depends on where you go and how you dress up. That's what I think

Comment

Hahaha...I think it's ok what...but depends on where you go and how you dress up. That's what I think
          i dont mean his presentation is funny, infact he look fine with both timepiece on his hands, jus that seldom seeing ppl doing that, that why i mention about it.

Comment

i dont mean his presentation is funny, infact he look fine with both timepiece on his hands, jus that seldom seeing ppl doing that, that why i mention about it.
            I rmb one of the mags I saw or was it newspaper..got some event la..then david gan couldnt decide between the WG or YG Corum bridge.so he wore both

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
              Wear on left.... master is right..
              well said...
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Meself. On my left hand, and me being a left-hander.

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                then who is the single voter on master-hand??
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I wear on my master hand... and below the "round bone" on the wrist...

Was trying on watches over the weekend... the sales aunty say the watch bracelet will damage overtime if we wear below the "round bone"...

Anyone can confirm this?
                  Used to wear - Tag Heuer SEL Series
                  Now Wearing - Seiko
                  Soon to buy - Rolex Datejust 116234
                  Future Buys - Pre-own Omega Speedy Pro for Daily Use

Comment

Originally posted by The Guru View Post

Was trying on watches over the weekend... the sales aunty say the watch bracelet will damage overtime if we wear below the "round bone"...

Anyone can confirm this?
                    Below was in...the bracelet is on the round bone or NEXT to it..

Comment

At times, he's wearing long sleeve cotton tshirt, and both watches worn outside, meaning the sleeve is between the watch and the skin. But still, quite stylo la. Doesn't look funny.

Watch on both hands not funny la. Use handphone with both hands funny. Remember the Ah Lau at paragon? Right hand holding the handphone talking (dunno isit a vertu), left hand raised up to cup the left ear. Knnz, dunno isit the surrounding really that noisy, or he trying to show off his AP Team Alinghi!
                      Last edited by bEnd1ck; 28-04-08, 05:41 PM.
                      Submariner 14060
                      Breitling Colt Auto II
                      Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                      Bell & Ross BR03-92
                      MM20

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
                        or he trying to show off his AP Team Alinghi!
                        haha, this one i can confirm what he wear as he was very near me, keep "hello hello " outside the shop on his hp... AP ROO Rubberclad /black dial..

Comment

haha, this one i can confirm what he wear as he was very near me, keep "hello hello " outside the shop on his hp... AP ROO Rubberclad /black dial..
                          Hhahaa...nice...see he achieved his target...to show off is AP Since u guys noticed it...

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
                          At times, he's wearing long sleeve cotton tshirt, and both watches worn outside, meaning the sleeve is between the watch and the skin. But still, quite stylo la. Doesn't look funny.

Watch on both hands not funny la. Use handphone with both hands funny. Remember the Ah Lau at paragon? Right hand holding the handphone talking (dunno isit a vertu), left hand raised up to cup the left ear. Knnz, dunno isit the surrounding really that noisy, or he trying to show off his AP Team Alinghi!
                          Heh next time I wear long sleeve hav to try out 2 watches...

Wah seh...u 2 always meet 1 ah?

Haha....I agree use handphone on 2 hands is funny man. Coz u obviously cant talk to people on 2 phones.

Comment

Wah seh...u 2 always meet 1 ah?
                            Haha....I agree use handphone on 2 hands is funny man. Coz u obviously cant talk to people on 2 phones.
                            what he mean is AP ROO on left hand, used right hand talking Hp, but why need to raise both hands covering both ears while talking hp ... this sight is funny esp the way his facial expression while talking. haha

bobian... all his billard kakis run away liow..
                            even the semi-pretty fat counter girl also tell me no need play with him liow, for me, jus take it as a weekly entertainment...
                            Last edited by siambee; 28-04-08, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Hahha...MP! I think u should have another option next time...for those who wear 2 watches on both hands

Comment

Originally posted by The Guru View Post

Anyone can confirm this?
                                Pictures always explain better then words, as a result, I've fired up my camera and here it is guys (and gals).

this shows the stress exerted on the case, and bracelet when you wear your watch to the right of your round bone

Now i have worn it to the left of my round bone

look at the difference, the watch crown doesnt dig into my hand, and also the bracelet is not stretched as a result of the backhand pushing the case and stressing the end links.
                                Last edited by seiko.citizen; 28-04-08, 09:38 PM.
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X