Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feilong108
    replied
    Thanks for the kind support Bro KenKelvin...

Btw Camry is not a lux car lar...aiyo...simple family man leh...just that i cannot stand those 'so-called' racer boys trying to makan stock cars...if i am the camry driver i make sure the subaru end up in a local scrapeyard for sure..and the driver better flee before i 'fix' him up properly....

Leave a comment:

• pilotsnoopy
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    wow. tis type of driver ( subaru ) need to get disqualify...
    camry driver, at most just careless and reckless .. never check, and most important its random and didnt target the subaru driver...but tht subaru wants revenge and intentionally did tht. ( dangerous ) driving... end up causing accident. got video down hor, sure kanna charge.
    still it is no excuse and in some ways a good lesson to the camry driver...

encounter too many of these idiotic drivers...some even filtering out from lanes with STOP line...careless or bochup?

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    yes i am...the bloody subaru will end up looking worse than mine if he happen to encounter me on the road...
    then camry not lao kok kok leh...luxury car

Leave a comment:

• kenkelvin
    replied
    yes i am...the bloody subaru will end up looking worse than mine if he happen to encounter me on the road...
    yes i support u in this case

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    luckily not me lar...or else i make sure the subaru driver realise not all CAMRY drivers can be messed around with de....
    u driving camry ah?

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    luckily not me lar...or else i make sure the subaru driver realise not all CAMRY drivers can be messed around with de....

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by 1248614 View Post
    This morning after turning into Nicol Highway from the national stadium side road, I noticed this accident from my rear view mirror:

a Toyota camry also did the same turning to join Nicol highway. Except that he did not filter into lane 3, the slower speed lane- he went straight to lane 2 on Nicol highway

what happened next left me speechless momentarily

the black Subaru impreza who was on lane 2 was probably upset that the camry swerved into his lane without checking. He swerve his impreza around the camry to avoid hitting the camry

the impreza drag his horn, turn on his hazard lights and slow his car down in front of the camry till complete stop. In the middle lane of Nicol highway.

'still no accident, mah' you must be thinking. Along came a bus on lane 2 and he could not brake in time and crashed into the back of camry
    wow. tis type of driver ( subaru ) need to get disqualify...
    camry driver, at most just careless and reckless .. never check, and most important its random and didnt target the subaru driver...but tht subaru wants revenge and intentionally did tht. ( dangerous ) driving... end up causing accident. got video down hor, sure kanna charge.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Good one!

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    revenge only begets revenge

now the camry will rem the subaru license plate and chase after him. The bus driver will rem the camry license plate and chase after the camry.

The TP will come and record all license plate and chase after all of them.

the main loser? -> 1248614 cos he never see any license plate so cannot buy 4D

Leave a comment:

• toffeesthings
    replied
    The poor bus driver was just plain unlucky and the Camry driver learned a hard lesson: Don't changes lanes without checking and signaling!

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    Agreed.... i can rem... when i was still learning... driving L plate car.... when u wan to switch lane, u can be almost certain that most drivers would drive faster rather than slow down so u can change lane, etc..... Fug up drivers...
    hee, thats why on my test day I got a few friends to help me flank the sides of my car

jking......... but ya lah, lots of such drivers. Last night I was in my dad's car and he was trying to cut right along AYE. He signal very long but none of the cars wanted to give way. Worse still, got 2 cars, sped up and over took him, then cut immediately in front of him as they wanted to turn left to the filter lane to exit AYE.

cant understand such people's mentality, why cannot let my dad move to the right lane and they just move to the left lane behind my dad. they rather speed up, overtake and immediately cut in front causing my dad to brake. Imagine if my dad was looking at the side mirror and not concentrating to the suddent cars cutting in front, think I will be the one starting this thread liaoz...

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    Originally posted by stektan View Post
    I think in this sad case, the innocent one become the guilty and the guilty one become innocent. The subaru is definitely at fault, for stopping in the middle of the highway simply because he was cut off and his ego bruised. But in the confusion of thing, he'll probably say the cars in front were stopping and he stopped as well...unless there are witnesses. The bus driver is the innocent one but will probably get the full blame, as how such rear end accidents turn out. The Camry also have to go through the inconvenience of fixing the car and having an "accident car"...all these happen just because one driver "buay song" that he was cut off.

Unfortunately, there are many drivers out there who are like this, people cut into their lane and they flare up unnecessary. We may blame those older or women drivers for being slow, dunno how to filter etc but the reality is that this is a greying population and we'll see more and more old folks and women driving. In US or Europe, they've understood that and when they see old people driving, they generally give way or are more patient. When you signal to switch lane, people actually slow down so that you can filter but here in Singapore, they either horn at you or close the gap. We're still far from a gracious society.

Agreed.... i can rem... when i was still learning... driving L plate car.... when u wan to switch lane, u can be almost certain that most drivers would drive faster rather than slow down so u can change lane, etc..... Fug up drivers...

Leave a comment:

• Ender
    replied
    camry driver was a d*ck for shooting to Lane 2 without checking, so in a way he got what he deserved being kissed by the bus.
    but the subaru driver was reckless...if I had witnessed the whole incident, I will wait for TP to come and then let them know what I saw.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    revenge only begets revenge

now the camry will rem the subaru license plate and chase after him. The bus driver will rem the camry license plate and chase after the camry.

The TP will come and record all license plate and chase after all of them.

the main loser? -> 1248614 cos he never see any license plate so cannot buy 4D
    true true! if kena 4D... can buy another watch leh...
    better not gloat in other's misery... ok ok I take that back.

Leave a comment:

• stektan
    replied
    I think in this sad case, the innocent one become the guilty and the guilty one become innocent. The subaru is definitely at fault, for stopping in the middle of the highway simply because he was cut off and his ego bruised. But in the confusion of thing, he'll probably say the cars in front were stopping and he stopped as well...unless there are witnesses. The bus driver is the innocent one but will probably get the full blame, as how such rear end accidents turn out. The Camry also have to go through the inconvenience of fixing the car and having an "accident car"...all these happen just because one driver "buay song" that he was cut off.

Unfortunately, there are many drivers out there who are like this, people cut into their lane and they flare up unnecessary. We may blame those older or women drivers for being slow, dunno how to filter etc but the reality is that this is a greying population and we'll see more and more old folks and women driving. In US or Europe, they've understood that and when they see old people driving, they generally give way or are more patient. When you signal to switch lane, people actually slow down so that you can filter but here in Singapore, they either horn at you or close the gap. We're still far from a gracious society.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X