TCSS - Gaming Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pet View Post
    got bring r4, hope, jst r4 spoil nai not anything insde ... r4 board inside kanna hole leow lah ...
    aiyo y ur daughter so violent one??
    u did the digging or did ur daughter do it??
    must be u rite.. wahahaha dig master....
    always dig at dong guan is it???
    wahahaha
    Yeah leeds 2up and russia 1 up..
    yipeee

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
      not all insertion needs latex/lubricant. like your daughter insert card into hole. can use latex meh? use latex liao, the contact points cannot touch properly. how to work?
      i tried it, by right not suppose to go in 1, but she force it in ... WTF ... kids hor, damn jiak lark 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by D[e]smond View Post
        aiyo y ur daughter so violent one??
        u did the digging or did ur daughter do it??
        must be u rite.. wahahaha dig master....
        always dig at dong guan is it???
        wahahaha
        Yeah leeds 2up and russia 1 up..
        yipeee
        she dig lah or maybe my maid... dunno leh .. ... wow lah ... i call u b4 go dinner mah, cos she come tell me b4 going out ... WTF .. so call u loh, likely cant make it to yr shop mah... hahhaa

if i dont get it done thn tomorrow pester me again WTF WTF WTF !!

Comment

i tried it, by right not suppose to go in 1, but she force it in ... WTF ... kids hor, damn jiak lark 1.
          the darkshop got voodoo.... if not how u all coming back to buy thing...

Comment

she dig lah or maybe my maid... dunno leh .. ... wow lah ... i call u b4 go dinner mah, cos she come tell me b4 going out ... WTF .. so call u loh, likely cant make it to yr shop mah... hahhaa

when she reach darkie's age, she will pester u for new watches....

Comment

personally, i feel that you should take your time to repair it. this is to let her know that if things are spoilt, it takes awhile to get it repaired. if you fix it too quickly which im sure can be done, then next time she would expect the same kind of service time as well.

if you tell her that spoil liao, need time to repair. hopefully she will understand that and take better care of things. this is because if she likes the item, taking a fair bit of time to get it fix, hopefully will get her to handle the item with care.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

when she reach darkie's age, she will pester u for new watches....
                Tan ku ku .... SWATCH can lah ... hahahha

OT: anyway, i snd u msg on the white color watch u mention, some of those ref. no.... brand new prices after discount i estimate only, u got to go check yrself. those are the 5 i can find, i think there's another more couple of models tht's white ... ... u gv me headache lah, ask me something range so wide 1 ... hahaha

Comment

personally, i feel that you should take your time to repair it. this is to let her know that if things are spoilt, it takes awhile to get it repaired. if you fix it too quickly which im sure can be done, then next time she would expect the same kind of service time as well.

if you tell her that spoil liao, need time to repair. hopefully she will understand that and take better care of things. this is because if she likes the item, taking a fair bit of time to get it fix, hopefully will get her to handle the item with care.
                  i think so also, but dont 1 later ka chiow me, spoil again, too bad ... she got $13 inside her wallet, i say tht $13 = mine leow ... still owe me $40 ... hahha

Comment

totally agree... cannot spoil her one.....

Comment

i think so also, but dont 1 later ka chiow me, spoil again, too bad ... she got $13 inside her wallet, i say tht $13 = mine leow ... still owe me $40 ... hahha
                      if spoil again. then increase the waiting time to 1½ waiting time. slowly up by ½. this however can backfire where she will lose interest in the item and ask for other things.

it is now that you exercise your discretion. can buy new one. however, spoil liao. how? try to strike deal.

u take the 13. later she say daddy. need money for this, will u not give? still the same. makes not difference i think.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• cannot leh, feel sorry leh, cos new game mah, thn hor she play play damn shiok leow, somemore can come tell me dunno wht come second, driving game or something ...

thn hor jst now i read the console also, never really show a picture how to insert ... wow lau, thn the design should be better, eg, have shape more different from left and right or top bottom, so can tell mah, wont insert upside down ... hahhaa

thn tht thing new to her, so cant really blame her totally loh ...

blame 50% on the console... des sell me junk thing !!!!!!! hahahahahahhaa

Comment

cannot leh, feel sorry leh, cos new game mah, thn hor she play play damn shiok leow, somemore can come tell me dunno wht come second, driving game or something ...

thn hor jst now i read the console also, never really show a picture how to insert ... wow lau, thn the design should be better, eg, have shape more different from left and right or top bottom, so can tell mah, wont insert upside down ... hahhaa

thn tht thing new to her, so cant really blame her totally loh ...

blame 50% on the console... des sell me junk thing !!!!!!! hahahahahahhaa
                          oi oi oi... R4 behind got small diagram to show how to insert microSD mah...
                          blame the damn china ppl for making the junk thing. whahaha

Comment

oi oi oi... R4 behind got small diagram to show how to insert microSD mah...
                            blame the damn china ppl for making the junk thing. whahaha
                            i see leow, got diagram for micro sd to r4, but no diagram for r4 to console ... hahahahha WTF, made in china .. hahaha

Comment

i see leow, got diagram for micro sd to r4, but no diagram for r4 to console ... hahahahha WTF, made in china .. hahaha
                              huh... she inserted the R4 wrong side to console or microSD wrond side to R4???
                              the pins in the console got damage boh??

Comment

huh... she inserted the R4 wrong side to console or microSD wrond side to R4???
                                the pins in the console got damage boh??
                                she insert r4 wrong side lah, tht's why i say hope console not spoil... esp those pin inside, later i pic r4 try know leow loh ... hahhaa

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X