Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you wear a >3k watch to go swimming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use my Casio G-Shock for that ...
    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      aiya. the first few scratches usually painful especially the first one.

but trust me, after that u use it like a tool watch, u immune to it already.
      True..I agree with that

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Wah u wear DJ to poly..I dun dare Hahaha low profile for now
        Haha... Love the watch so much can't bear to leave it at home mah .

Anyway, at that age wearing HG DJ, ppl will though it fake so no worries. Enjoy the watch to the fullest!
        Price is a problem if there is no value!

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          aiya. the first few scratches usually painful especially the first one.

but trust me, after that u use it like a tool watch, u immune to it already.
          Analogy to wife/girlfriend. At first sayang sayang, later on
          [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
          [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
          [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
          [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
          [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
          [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by whitetea View Post
            Haha... Love the watch so much can't bear to leave it at home mah .

Anyway, at that age wearing HG DJ, ppl will though it fake so no worries. Enjoy the watch to the fullest!
            halfgold somemore...hahaha no wonder think fake la!

But true..the point is not to worry about wad others think

Comment

For me it's not so much about the watch, rather, the tanned print left on the wrist after the sun and water. I'd rather swim/participate in water activities w/o a watch. There's always a way to find time somewhere.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Depends on whether it is water resistant I think, if it is then ya y not but if it is the leather strap type then No.
                "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

hmmm... as long as it's 100m rest & abv.. i will wear any watch i had on into pool/ sea also...

Comment

halfgold somemore...hahaha no wonder think fake la!

But true..the point is not to worry about wad others think
                    Haha, that's right.

Remenber once during poly tutorial and the lecturer ask me about my DJ, I say fake one if he wants sell it to him for $500. He take a look at the caseback, no engraving, no serial number, NO DEAL!

Comment

Haha, that's right.

Remenber once during poly tutorial and the lecturer ask me about my DJ, I say fake one if he wants sell it to him for $500. He take a look at the caseback, no engraving, no serial number, NO DEAL!
                      Haha but I dun understand this. You say it's fake,then if he want you sell it to him for $500. He see that no engraving no serial number he dun buy...why didnt he buy? since it is supposed to be "fake" haha

Comment

Haha but I dun understand this. You say it's fake,then if he want you sell it to him for $500. He see that no engraving no serial number he dun buy...why didnt he buy? since it is supposed to be "fake" haha
                        Haha cos he half believe me when i say it's fake. But when he check nothing engrave on caseback, he confirm it as fake.

Was suprised when i bought my DJ too, nothing engrave at the caseback.

Comment

Haha cos he half believe me when i say it's fake. But when he check nothing engrave on caseback, he confirm it as fake.

Was suprised when i bought my DJ too, nothing engrave at the caseback.
                          HUH Since when DJ got engraving at the back 1? dun mind he say this la...I blur now so is ur DJ fake? I didnt want to ask this coz it's rude but I had to since I duno wad u talking haha

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                            For me it's not so much about the watch, rather, the tanned print left on the wrist after the sun and water. I'd rather swim/participate in water activities w/o a watch. There's always a way to find time somewhere.
                            my watchkini tan ...

i always wear it, i think safer on wrist thn in bag/ hotel room etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                              my watchkini tan ...

i always wear it, i think safer on wrist thn in bag/ hotel room etc.
                              I mean ok wad....to hav a watchkini tan hehehe

Comment

HUH Since when DJ got engraving at the back 1? dun mind he say this la...I blur now so is ur DJ fake? I didnt want to ask this coz it's rude but I had to since I duno wad u talking haha
                                whitetea: my dj fake one, sell you $500
                                tutor: see back. *looks back cannot find engraving* confirm fake, say dont want to buy
                                whitetea: WTF

hint: whitetea DJ is real deal, but the tutor obviously a n00b...
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X