Experience @ RSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience @ RSC

Couple of days ago, went to RSC to purchase watch links for my bracelet as one of the links.

i was advised that i had to wait for 20 minutes for the links to be attached.

while waiting, i was approached by the same staff who served me @ the counter who addressed me by my name and asked me if i would like to have coffee/tea/orange juice.

kind gesture which i declined.

im impressed. first time got offered such drinks. however, the links turn out to be $80 per piece. haha. i began to wonder is it because the links are 80 per piece that is why i was offered juice.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

maybe if u nv declined,ur link will cost S$100. S$80 goes to link and S$20 goes to services and juice.
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Never offered drinks at RSC before, only offered drinks at banks....

Comment

I also nv being served drinks at RSC. Me, only at Bishan Din Tai Fung when dapaoing that they served me water.
        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

was never offered drinks before

Comment

@ banks? means u BIG customer liao. i was never offered @ banks.

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            Never offered drinks at RSC before, only offered drinks at banks....
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Got few AD offer drinks before but never at RSC .....
              Errr... you didn't mentioned what watch lay..... may be difference watch difference treatment .... ?

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                Couple of days ago, went to RSC to purchase watch links for my bracelet as one of the links.

i was advised that i had to wait for 20 minutes for the links to be attached.

while waiting, i was approached by the same staff who served me @ the counter who addressed me by my name and asked me if i would like to have coffee/tea/orange juice.

kind gesture which i declined.

im impressed. first time got offered such drinks. however, the links turn out to be $80 per piece. haha. i began to wonder is it because the links are 80 per piece that is why i was offered juice.
                I heard of this too,a week ago when I was in RSC for verification!

Comment

you hear meaning that the staff approached any customer?

Originally posted by augpat View Post
                  I heard of this too,a week ago when I was in RSC for verification!

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

my watch is a 6694 only.

Originally posted by kayaro View Post
                    Got few AD offer drinks before but never at RSC .....
                    Errr... you didn't mentioned what watch lay..... may be difference watch difference treatment .... ?

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

neve been offered drink before but the newer service staff are generally polite; whilst there are remnants of grumpy old farts. You can identify the latter by the Rolex watches they adorn themselves with

Comment

Do they use Paper cups with "ROLEX" printed on?

Comment

if cups got rolex printed on I wanna bring home leh then can sell haha
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Varies

Maybe it varies with familiarity. Now they are familiar with my mug, I get offers of a capp with the Rolex logo lovingly dusted in chocolate on top of the froth. They have always been universally nice too, although I understand experiences vary...

Comment

Rsc 2016

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, and have been reading about some posts on "not so good reviews" about our local RSC around 2010-2013: like watches being butchered, returned with scratches on the lugs etc. Has anybody recently sent in their rolex for service? Has the service improved since then? As my subC is due for service soon; I'm thinking whether to send it to RSC or 3rd party.

Thanks alot in advance

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X