Clear All

MUSTAFA

Comment

Mustafa

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
      MUSTAFA
      me too - MUSTAFA indeedly.

Comment

Just beware there's alot of quality fakes around. It takes ones expertise & a pair of good eyes tell.

Comment

MUSTAFA
          Mustafa also sells MONTBLANC?

One day they may be the AD for Rolex!
          A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
            Just beware there's alot of quality fakes around. It takes ones expertise & a pair of good eyes tell.
            The price should give you a hint.
            A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

Yes, Mustafa also sells.

A lot of people tends to question if products are genuine.
              Initially I also have the same tots, but after long consideration, will such a big organisations profit from this to jeopardize their whole business.

Comment

Yes, Mustafa also sells.

A lot of people tends to question if products are genuine.
                Initially I also have the same tots, but after long consideration, will such a big organisations profit from this to jeopardize their whole business.
                Totally agreed! I remember seeing Mont Blanc is available in Mustafa. I feel such big company won't sell fakes. Anyway, the authenticity should be able to be verified from Mont Blanc website. Moreover, brands like Tag Heuer, Omega etc are also available in Mustafa. The only thing is... "super crowded"!!! I used to go to Mustafa a few times a few years back. Even weekdays are crowded, weekends are worse.

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                  Totally agreed! I remember seeing Mont Blanc is available in Mustafa. I feel such big company won't sell fakes. Anyway, the authenticity should be able to be verified from Mont Blanc website. Moreover, brands like Tag Heuer, Omega etc are also available in Mustafa. The only thing is... "super crowded"!!! I used to go to Mustafa a few times a few years back. Even weekdays are crowded, weekends are worse.

BO CROWEDE liao since the last time they kana SUMMON for overcrowded.

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                    their website can authenticate meH?

Comment

So how is Mustafa price ?

Comment

How do we authenticate Mont Blanc pen or watches in Singapore, to confirm the product is genuine?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac View Post
                          How do we authenticate Mont Blanc pen or watches in Singapore, to confirm the product is genuine?
                          Mont Blanc now owned by Richmont. Bring it to King Ctr for authentication will do. Should be chargable I guess. The boutique staff may not be able to tell ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X