Credit Card Promotion : Sincere & UOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Habring

Dennis, nice Habring you bought... Habring is an independent so you get a watch which is truly unique which few others have. Dead beat second looks like quartz but it is a old school complication revived hence the price tag... only watch nuts will appreciate it. Ya the Habrings all at the Haute Horologerie outlet at Hilton 2 floor.

Originally posted by Dennis 7777 View Post
    I actually wonder why the martin braun are going at 80% discount. For a while i was tempted to buy the MB serene until i realise the face is more than 44mm and it sits very bulky on my wrist.

The habring2 is retailed at Sincere in Hilton hotel only, and when i was there, it seemed to me that the particular outlet only sell very high end brand. Does this mean habring is quite a high end brand?

There is not much information i can find in the internet except that this is a very small watch maker based in Austria.

Its interesting you have to pay premium for the habring dead beat second which is made to look like a quartz second hand movement If i saw the price tag correctly, it is retailed ard 11k plus.

Comment

Is the MB Selene the one at one second hand shop now?

Originally posted by lunarin79 View Post
      Martin Braun Selene is indeed a looker & a very

good deal at 80% off, if I have funds, I would have got it in a heartbeat

http://watchinghorology.com/2006/07/...d-edition.html

Comment

The Harbing looks really timeless with a paper-white dial.

Comment

Originally posted by wlche2 View Post
          whch shop bro?

Comment

Originally posted by lunarin79 View Post
            whch shop bro?
            And, is the price even better then the 80% discount from sincere watch sale?
            [COLOR="Red"]
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Hello All,
              How many times will there be sales like this in one year? and just like JLC Reverso old models they will discount to 60%? Anyone can tell me the price after discount please.. roughly..

Thank you..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X