Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
    Louis kena toto ah?? haha
    kanna ah ?? wow lau wei, no automatic, bring us go LSB lah ... why we still tokin abt belt

Comment

i wish i kena also lehs...
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

darkie.. belts definitely Fendi!
        my 1st fendi belt bought years back still lasts till now..
        even the gold plating hasn't tarnish yet!
        Good brand for belts.. classy but most importantly, not loud.
        [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
        Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
          Den this le:

Gucci Belt, USD$245
          I'm thinking of getting this too but in chocolate colour.

Where did you get the pricing, online store? Anybody knows the pricing in Paris? How much issit cheaper compare to SG price?

Anybody familiar with the Gucci sizing too? Do you get the same size as your waist or kiasu slightly bigger? Personally, only owned a couple of Hugo but cannot rem the sizing liao, grew fatter since then too.

Comment

Originally posted by communicam View Post
            darkie.. belts definitely Fendi!
            my 1st fendi belt bought years back still lasts till now..
            even the gold plating hasn't tarnish yet!
            Good brand for belts.. classy but most importantly, not loud.
            Hmmm...but I would say the LV belt is classy...loud wise depends on how u see it la...coz it's just a small logo..but a very obvious logo

Originally posted by vandyk View Post
            I'm thinking of getting this too but in chocolate colour.

Where did you get the pricing, online store? Anybody knows the pricing in Paris? How much issit cheaper compare to SG price?

Anybody familiar with the Gucci sizing too? Do you get the same size as your waist or kiasu slightly bigger? Personally, only owned a couple of Hugo but cannot rem the sizing liao, grew fatter since then too.
            If you want pricing...when you go to gucci web,dun click on ALL OTHER COUNTRIES,click on UK..then u get the price liaos.
            Last edited by Darkangel; 24-06-08, 10:26 AM.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              If you want pricing...when you go to gucci web,dun click on ALL OTHER COUNTRIES,click on UK..then u get the price liaos.
              Thanks bro!

Comment

Ok guys....here's another option for you guys to help me choose. In an ideal scenario that I am getting a LV belt...

LV Initials belt or Damier reversible belt?

Pros and Cons

1) LV initials cannot wear everywhere only for casual outings,and not to family events. While Damier can just flip over to the other side for certain events. So available for all events.
                2) LV initials seems more classy
                3) LV initials has small buckle compared to Damier belt,easier to get scratched.

So what you think? Both quite headache to choose

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

I dun mind reversibles...quite gd
                  Darkie Angel, perhaps I would vote for e reversibles as for your AGE now. It's a more versatile belt for both ocassion. I think u will enjoy wearing till the revesible belt gets out of size. Know what I mean???

How much is the Damier belt as compared to the LV initial bucklet belt??? If u guys have any friends who fly often to Europe. It will be cheaper to buy due to VAT refund and freight charges too.
                  the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
                    Darkie Angel, perhaps I would vote for e reversibles as for your AGE now. It's a more versatile belt for both ocassion. I think u will enjoy wearing till the revesible belt gets out of size. Know what I mean???

How much is the Damier belt as compared to the LV initial bucklet belt??? If u guys have any friends who fly often to Europe. It will be cheaper to buy due to VAT refund and freight charges too.
                    Ok...1 vote for reversible. But only thing is I scared the head get scratched badly nia. Err..wait..aiyah who cares?! Hahaha...

Well...Recently,I realised I got slimmer all my pants damn loose...so got excuse to get belt...hehehe

Sadly no...so gotta live with the current prices

Comment

For DARKIE's Belt to wear

Hey anyone keen for this kinda of HARDCORE BELT ,unlike UNCLE PET's WWF GOLD BELT???

Looks Ideally for those who gets out of CONTROL !!!

[IMG][/IMG]

DARKIE, since u r still under 21. IMO, it's better to wear the 2nd option than Uncle PET's Bling Bling belt. If u happen to wear that Bling Bling WWF belt, u might get challenged or beaten up. But if u wear the most up2date Chasity Belt design today, most MEI MEI is likely to touch u all over. Just ask XMM if they r keen to check out what's "inside" like ???
                      Last edited by kermit e froggy; 24-06-08, 07:21 PM.

Comment

lucky your pants getting looser. mine stays same trying to lose weight but cant
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Hey anyone keen for this kinda of HARDCORE BELT ,unlike UNCLE PET's WWF GOLD BELT???

Looks Ideally for those who gets out of CONTROL !!!
                          Hahaha...I rather UNCLE Pet's belt

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                          lucky your pants getting looser. mine stays same trying to lose weight but cant
                          Hahaha...well for me,I shed some weight coz after I started school..the timings are quite odd at times,so meal time also abit odd...sometimes skip a meal,sometimes no appetite to eat..that's why slimmer

Comment

UNCLE PET's WWF GOLD BELT??? OR... ...

Those who gets out of CONTROL !!!

[IMG][/IMG]

DARKIE, since u r still under 21. IMO, it's better to wear the 2nd option than Uncle PET's Bling Bling belt. If u happen to wear that Bling Bling WWF belt, u might get challenged or beaten up. But if u wear the most up2date Chasity Belt design today, most MEI MEI is likely to touch u all over. Just ask XMM if they r keen to check out what's "inside" like ???

Comment

A nice Versace leather belt.

Comment

UNCLE PET's WWF GOLD BELT??? OR... ...

Those who gets out of CONTROL !!!

like that also can....

Originally posted by robert View Post
                                A nice Versace leather belt.
                                Noted

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X