Incompetent Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incompetent Service

Today, I was in 3rd floor Hotel Miramar with my clients for lunch, after ordering our “tim sum”. The first to be serve was the porridge, and when we tasted the porridge it was not hot. Hence, I call for the waiter, who was wearing a nametag that read “Roy”, I asked him why are the porridge served in this way. His rely “because our customers who turn up wanted a quick lunch and will pack off quickly, so our food are just warm but don’t worry I will heat up all the porridge again. I assumed that he will came back with new and hot serving, to my horror, we are served back the same bowl of porridge, I asked the waiter there are 5 of us, how do you know this bowl belongs to me. His reply was “I have taken note that this bowl is yours”. I was extremely disappointed, however, in front of my clients, I do not want to show my anger.

For sure, this will be the last time in this restaurant

u better dnt show u anger if not they might add some exotic ingredient to u porridge w/o u consent
    Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
    Future - Geneva hallmark
    Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

wah its just porridge leh, the restaurant should have given a brand new bowl to you man!

but on a side note, they could have gone inside, pour everything back to one big bowl, heat it up and then bring it back to you saying its a brand new bowl
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

There is really nothing much you can do.. . Nothing can be done.
        I own a Rolex !

Comment

I have not much choice and can't show my anger, just LL....like what bro dennistwc said "they may add special ingredient"...by the way i didn't eat that bowl of porridge....

Comment

wah lau dunno to angry, cry, or laugh.

noted will not go there. not taking any chance.
            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by dennistwc View Post
              u better dnt show u anger if not they might add some exotic ingredient to u porridge w/o u consent
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

is this worker a local or foreign import?

Comment

but the waiter is sooooooo funny...

"I have taken note that this bowl is yours".

Comment

i know of a restaurant in town where returned dishes are added with....combined male essence...haha

Comment

my encounter at J**k's Pl**e Safra Jurong worst...

When i ask the waiter why my coffee was serve cold , the waiter just took it without saying a word and return with a BURNING HOT coffee (same cup,SOP said cannot change new cup for customer, just put in oven and reheat i think!!)

I request for their manager to feedback the incident and was told that the waiter that took my cup of coffee to REHEAT was the duty Manager !!!

So, what to do??? Just dont go back there loh

Comment

Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
                        is this worker a local or foreign import?
                        very local to me...in fact the PRC waitress served me much better, maybe she can see I'm upset...

Comment

The burning question I have is... how was the rest of the dim sum? Nice?

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                            very local to me...in fact the PRC waitress served me much better, maybe she can see I'm upset...

PRC

Comment

Will you still have the appetite after this is served to you, first it look like he just put into the microwave and heat it up, second this bowl really belongs to me? Everyone have taken a mouth before he collect all the bowls and bring into the kitchen. This spolit everybody entire lunch, at first think of writing in to the management, i called up the resturant and ask for the full name and position, this Roy turn out to be the resturant manager. Second thought, just forget it and let it be. After all it not my business, they will be the one who will lost out if they continue to treat their customers this way. For sure, i will not step into this resturant again.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X