No announcement yet.

Brand new or pre-owned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. I had the same dilemma when I wanted to buy mine. Ended up buying a brand new milgauss since it was my very first Rolex. Nothing beats the whole experience of buying a brand new watch. The service, the sizing of th bracelet, and finally leaving the watch happy with your purchase.

Congrats on ur new purchase. I'm sure it'll be a memory you'll never forget!

Comment

• I hear used is the way to go if it's for yourself.. if it's a gift, then new.

Currently thinking about a pre-owned birth year Submariner.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALUO View Post
        I hear used is the way to go if it's for yourself.. if it's a gift, then new.

Currently thinking about a pre-owned birth year Submariner.
        I was thinking the same thing too. But my birth year is 1981. The only thing that year that's caught my eye is the explorer. Can't afford 20k for that man. Lol

Comment

• So far I have only bought from AD!

The relationship is important for cool pieces!

Comment

• To be honest, i would go for AD if the price (less than 1000) does not difference much.

Comment

• Brand new unless its bracelet or a new leather strap.

Comment

• If its in good condition and is a value buy, I have no problems with pre owned too.

Comment

• my first rolex is a pre owned. if it is in a good condition and you have the feel for it, it is a good buy. doesnt matter if it is new or pre owned.

Comment

• I was planning to get new one for my wife and buy a preown for myself. So both choice.

Comment

• Pre-owned is fine for me as long as you know THAT is the watch you want to wear

Comment

• friends were telling me buy brand new for rolex, as the depreciation not quite alot. so new one more worth. hmmm.. but sometimes see market 2nd hand price also not bad but didnt pull the trigger. next day gone. sad=(

Comment

• Depends. Brand new if can afford and like very much. Pre-owned if do not wish to pay too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by emin View Post
                            friends were telling me buy brand new for rolex, as the depreciation not quite alot. so new one more worth. hmmm.. but sometimes see market 2nd hand price also not bad but didnt pull the trigger. next day gone. sad=(

if noob, better buy new ....
                            Leave the good old stuff to the laochiaos.... hee hee

Comment

• All my watches are purchased from AD.

Don't mind paying premium for new watches. Love peeling stickers away one-by-one, unveiling "fresh" metal.

Comment

• Depends on the budget and model? Most vintage rolexes are nicer...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X