• Show
Clear All

• feilong108
    replied
    true...hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    just as well any claims of warranty/aftersales support goes out the door once money changes hands

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    yes...well...they aint known for being chopping head shops for nothing u noe...once maney in their pockets u can 4get about getting it back..hehehehe

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    all those also not saint.......... all hungry for sales/money

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha..u ought to walk ard the area more often..u can realise that they aint saints at all...hahaha....

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    actually very stupid for the shopkeeper there to hantham their "customer" because lets say i argueing with shop A and buy from shop B, and i get hammered, shop A would be on the top of my mind, since they didnt manage to capture my $$$. therefore if i was the hiong (agressive), i could wait for my opportunity and strike back at them, since they have shop and i can be anyone i want

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha..i work in sim lim,lucky plaza,orchard plaza and far east plaza for ard 10 yrs liao..hahaha..so i seen it all...so nothing fazed me nowadays..lolz..

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    saw TNP, tourist buy sigma lens at simlim sq at almost double price, get $$ back... hehee

so...u go KPKB at them leh... complain against the AD...hahahha.. not enough, write to ST forum... thn hor complain to CASE ... hahhahahha....

i really would like to know the outcome
    common sight in asia, like the time i was in shanghai kenna chop carrot head on the taxi fare by 500% because the moment you open your mouth they know whether you are local or not.

complain to ST forum,CASE, also liddat, they sympathise with you, but your money is gone!

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    hahaha..those tourists are the lucky few that escaped safetly...in sim lim sales ppl used to hammer ppl who buy exp and go back to kpkb..lolz...
    i heard that lucky plaza people got hammered for asking and walking away

Originally posted by melfiz View Post
    not all sales person in sim lim do tat lah...dun condemmed evryone jus by a few black sheep..lucky & peoples park oso hav..i work in sim lim many yrs lo..so far nvr sells customers abv RCP..if u in retail line u will noe wat i meant..tell u singaporeans is de most kiasi n kiasu ppl compare to rest of de countries..service not important as long price cheap enuff liao..or checkin prices took de whole afternoon but in de end still get de same price.. we classified em as cockcroaches" one advice to local shoppers here..check de RCP of de model u intend to buy n den go bargain to get de price u wan so wont kena chop..
    everybody also want pi,qi,tua liap ni (cheap, fresh and big ______ ), dont tell me you also dont want
    therefore my advise is do your legwork and shop around, both before and after you leave the house.
    research RRP before leaving house, compare specs, have a budget in mind.
    research in shop, touch feel the item in question and talk to SA/SE for advise.
    get a few quote and play them against each other for best price

Leave a comment:

• melfiz
    replied
    not all sales person in sim lim do tat lah...dun condemmed evryone jus by a few black sheep..lucky & peoples park oso hav..i work in sim lim many yrs lo..so far nvr sells customers abv RCP..if u in retail line u will noe wat i meant..tell u singaporeans is de most kiasi n kiasu ppl compare to rest of de countries..service not important as long price cheap enuff liao..or checkin prices took de whole afternoon but in de end still get de same price.. we classified em as cockcroaches" one advice to local shoppers here..check de RCP of de model u intend to buy n den go bargain to get de price u wan so wont kena chop..

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha..those tourists are the lucky few that escaped safetly...in sim lim sales ppl used to hammer ppl who buy exp and go back to kpkb..lolz...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    Ha ha ha.... Can you give the phone number for RSC and I want to speak to the brand manager for Rolex that I was charged a premium for my 116520... ha ha ha....

hahaha i stored that number in my phone...lol

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    Ha ha ha.... Can you give the phone number for RSC and I want to speak to the brand manager for Rolex that I was charged a premium for my 116520... ha ha ha....
    saw TNP, tourist buy sigma lens at simlim sq at almost double price, get $$ back... hehee

so...u go KPKB at them leh... complain against the AD...hahahha.. not enough, write to ST forum... thn hor complain to CASE ... hahhahahha....

i really would like to know the outcome

Leave a comment:

replied

Originally posted by decksurgeon View Post
    actually you do have some form of recourse where excess was charged over the RRP (recommemded retail price). Swatch group is the principal for Omega. they have an office in Wheelock place and the number is +65 6275 6388. ask to speak to the brand manager for omega and convey your unhappiness with the representative distribution channel. Swatch group will have a word with them im sure....

but this is 3yrs later, so leave it be now.

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    complain leow, can get refund bck ... heehee

can not get bck, complain against these $$ hungry AD also shiok !

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    how about the SS daytona and milgauss GV?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X