No announcement yet.

Cortina Watch Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will drop by other AD to take a look.

Comment

• Originally posted by iwearwatch View Post
      I beg to defer cortina with bad service as I am given a 20% discount for a rolex non sports series.

It's all depends on who you talk to.
      Mind to share which outlet you went to and which model did you purchased?

Comment

• it happen to me before but not Cortina at various shopping outlets. I went to Millennium Walk 2 years ago and bought my wife a watch from Cortina and that gentleman service was good.

Comment

• PM me if you are interested. 20% for a 41mm rolex date just II from cortina and not from Preowned shop.

Comment

• Originally posted by iwearwatch View Post
            PM me if you are interested. 20% for a 41mm rolex date just II from cortina and not from Preowned shop.
            Messaged you. Waiting for your reply. Please give me more details about it. Thanks.

Comment

• actually cortina is most of the time pleasant... EXCEPT the one at paragon. when i inquired about the new deepsea and when it is coming in, this old man simply replied me with the price. twice. clearly someone needs to further his education and language comprehension. anyway, didnt want to argue with him... in the end i go back to my home and he goes back to his.. so all good haha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X