Cortina Watch Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
    KNN! Make me happy only! i'll squeeze yr balls and kick yr ass when i see u...hahaaaa
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Knn!! I forgot today is PET's bday....april fool day
    ahhahahahhaa.... give u all SONG for a couple of minutes nai ... than all the horn come out leow . .... hahahhaa

Comment

keke... that's a good one...

Originally posted by pet View Post
      ahhahahahhaa.... give u all SONG for a couple of minutes nai ... than all the horn come out leow . .... hahahhaa

Comment

Not me leh....I am innocent 1

It's JAMES hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Not me leh....I am innocent 1

It's JAMES hehehe
          should hv waited awhile b4 i post, if not MP, triton, louis, MG, jazz, froggy etc all kanna AFool....

Comment

should hv waited awhile b4 i post, if not MP, triton, louis, MG, jazz, froggy etc all kanna AFool....
            Yeah lor...basket u kan chiong nia....

Comment

i also got 1 story, but it's on chio bu 1..

wnt to AD abt 5+, wow .. a super chio bu come attend me... ask to see a watch, nearly gv full ball... hahhaa... was quick to agreed on the watch; after tht, she push out another couple of other watches for me to see, i say hold first, hungry, wnt to go makan. she tell me her break soon, offer to buy me makan at subway, okie lah. On, during makan, i cant help myself staring the OO .. ... but it was mostly all watch tok, after makan, i kanna bluff another couple of buys ... anyway, no regret, luv those watches and freebies ... hahahahah hmm, she called me after couple of days ( got my contact frm form ) .. to ask me to go .... *** dont 1 to tell u all leow ... Want name or not, can kasiow to u all, there hor got another chio 1 also
              Basket pet. I thought you really have this kind of adventures. NNB...

haha.

Good one
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                Basket pet. I thought you really have this kind of adventures. NNB...

haha.

Good one
                Actually hor 1 local car company got this type of lobang .
                1675/16610/116234/78240
                Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                Hublot BB ASF
                PAM 104J
                Sinn 903 H2
                Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                  Actually hor 1 local car company got this type of lobang .
                  Wu Nia Boh?

Or trying to find another April fool?
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                    Wu Nia Boh?

Or trying to find another April fool?
                    Hahaha.... Your horn coming out liao

Comment

hahaha.. it was really a good one..

i was reading this thread and it gets more interesting, with balls and all. but forgotten today's April Fool.
                      Submariner SS 16610 M Series
                      Date SS 115200 Z Series (for her)
                      BR 02 Blue

Comment

Originally posted by miza View Post
                        hahaha.. it was really a good one..

i was reading this thread and it gets more interesting, with balls and all. but forgotten today's April Fool.
                        Hahah....that really came as a surprise...lol...our joke of the yr,won by PET!!

Comment

THG NAC also quite crap 1...you go there they dun even care about u when there is ppl. Esp kiddo like me they even more dun care.
                          haha kiddo?? U very young meh?? Actualli some youngster also got platinum card le
                          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                            haha kiddo?? U very young meh?? Actualli some youngster also got platinum card le
                            Hahaha....guess this guy doesnt know yet. LOL...I m not old enough to get plat card

But those plat card is their daddy sup to them 1 wad....same as my bro

Comment

Lucky, JAMES is now the fastest Bird who catches the BALL ! Hee hee... PET's BALL ???

I'm a slow Frog. No wonder cannot catch all the Bees and it's always the Flies ??? Y me
                              the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

There's this gal in Cortina Raffles...not bad quite pleasant looking...always hanging out in the Cartier section...abit lianish chio

There's another gal in Sincere LP....quite chio with the OL image.
                                Opportunities come once

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X