No announcement yet.

Cortina Watch Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh... I bought from WP, Dick***, THG before but not C* haven't yet...
    I still prefer dealing with independent watch dealers as they can get cheaper price from overseas ADs...

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Well it's actually a personal reason la...not exactly a big fan but my preferred AD for any watch would be THG.

Comment

• Well...I brought my GMT II at cortina raffles city.

But, they automatic open the wall display showing the watch to me without me asking.

I would guess the sales guys whould serve you probably not the sales person for rolex. If I am not wrong those sales persons are trained in certain brand of the watch.

Anyway, you have the right whether deal or no deal.

Cheers,

Comment

• I'd prefer buying from uncles, e.g from KKH or watch palace. They're more pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          oh... I bought from WP, Dick***, THG before but not C* haven't yet...
          I still prefer dealing with independent watch dealers as they can get cheaper price from overseas ADs...
          I usually buy preowned or outside also hahaha...prefer coz cheaper and better service

Originally posted by shawn77 View Post
          I'd prefer buying from uncles, e.g from KKH or watch palace. They're more pro.
          Hahaha...all those charbor esp the chio 1s...will jio u buy more expensive 1

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• kkh / watch palace got char bors. But lao char bors. As old as my mum. What i wanna say is their attitudes are different from those young punks at cort, etc. I'e got bad experiences at Cort Raffles City too. The salesman can't speak well, with bad attitude....

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              I usually buy preowned or outside also hahaha...prefer coz cheaper and better service

Hahaha...all those charbor esp the chio 1s...will jio u buy more expensive 1
              outside those smaller shop are more individual, and as such, they cannot afford to make customer (potential or otherwise) to be dissatisified with their service.

as for choibu jio you to buy expensive piece, it is up to you to defect their "powers"
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                outside those smaller shop are more individual, and as such, they cannot afford to make customer (potential or otherwise) to be dissatisified with their service.

as for choibu jio you to buy expensive piece, it is up to you to defect their "powers"
                True true..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• some people dont know how to defect the powers, all jialat because if they ago home to their wife, sure get ear pull, slapped
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• de raffles city cortina service attitude is well known one...a few members here oso mention b4 rite..i been twice,to make a reservation on da iwc watch..wanna take a look at de rest of the watches oso feel not comfortable..seems lik all de beast eyes is lookin to swallow me...lol...

Comment

• I hope someday our retail service will become like Japan's....

but I think we have a long way to go....

Comment

• I think it is down to the individual sales person and their mood that day. I went there twice to look for a specific Rolex Air-King with my wife and 2 of their sale guys were very attentive. Took out all the rolex watches that we pointed out. I then asked about Ball watches and they lead us to the display counter and again start showing me the models that I was interested in and telling me how much after discount. I left my number with them to call me once that Air-King model is in. They actually did call me when the watch came to their shop. I didn't buy from them cos I have already got it from Dickson Paragon (Also very good service).
                        This is just my experience with them.
                        Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
                        Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
                        Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
                        Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
                        Rolex Air-King 114200 M
                        Omega SeaMaster
                        Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

• Do you know that Japanese is actually scolding you in their heart while smiling at you? ha ha...

Japanese are very "fake" in their service but one thing good about them is that they usually don't chop carrot like us

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
                          but I think we have a long way to go....

Comment

• heng suay situations...if you dun like the sales person,just walk away or approach the other sales person. And make him/her look bad.As for japanese,i must say they are very professional and sevice oriented.Bad mood or whatsoever also put on a smiling face,and very attentive to customer's request.Even if you dun buy,after you walk out they will bow to you goodbye..

Comment

• I think if true, I rather be scolded inside than outside, hahaha

Comment

• But I think Japanese are extreme case as they cannot show their unhappiness openly could lead to mental problems.... recently there are many Japanese killing people due to this.... so be careful if you don't buy a rolex from a Japanese, he might take out a knife and kill you... ha ha ha...

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
                                I think if true, I rather be scolded inside than outside, hahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X