Cortina Watch Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cortina Raffles City

Yeah. the Cortina at Raffles City is super well known for horrible service. I have kinda like have axed the place off many years back. I only pop in when I'm in the area and wanna pass time. But will never trigger in that shop.

Comment

• Really that bad meh? Maybe I should go down and experience myself....

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
      Yeah. the Cortina at Raffles City is super well known for horrible service. I have kinda like have axed the place off many years back. I only pop in when I'm in the area and wanna pass time. But will never trigger in that shop.

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        Really that bad meh? Maybe I should go down and experience myself....
        Confirm really that bad ... I shall chip in my encounters ... went twice ...

Once to view the GMT, the guy just point me to the display of pepsi, red-black & black and say "after discount $6.3K, $6.5k & $6.7K". He never even bother to maintain eye contact. I walked off and never buy the GMT, else I would have earn some money selling it off

Second to view the SS DJ, another guy unwillingly showed us, even more unwilling to discuss the price ! Damn ... end up bought from KHH ... sigh ...

Tot I was the only victim, but seems like many also have similar encounters. Maybe to them, they "just" won the rights to sell Rolex, and the watch sells by itself. Thus don't need to be to nice to customers one lor !
        cHeErS ... Red Devil

Past:
        1. Rolex Sub ND (14060M - F series)
        2. Ball Mad Cow

Present:
        1. Rolex SS DJ (116200 - M series)
        2. Rolex TT Blue Sub (16613 - M series)
        3. Rolex White Dial Explorer 2 (16570 - V series)
        4. Glycine Incursore 46mm automatic
        5. Tissot V8 41mm

Future aka Wishlist:
        1. PAM (0, 5, 111, 112 or 104)
        2. Deepsea

Comment

• I've been there before and i also dress quite sloppily... slippers and t-shirt, and i m in my twenties but they were quite polite to me. I think it depends on the sales person. I met crap service at Dickson, Paragon, even tho i bought a watch from them before... and many other watch shops but it really varies from staff to staff.

So far, consistently good, is Raffles Hotel THG. Discount also good and straight to the point for them.
          Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
            I've been there before and i also dress quite sloppily... slippers and t-shirt, and i m in my twenties but they were quite polite to me. I think it depends on the sales person. I met crap service at Dickson, Paragon, even tho i bought a watch from them before... and many other watch shops but it really varies from staff to staff.

So far, consistently good, is Raffles Hotel THG. Discount also good and straight to the point for them.
            i also quite good service, always approach me. only one time at WP the service a bit sloppy but other than that, quite ok.
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
              I've been there before and i also dress quite sloppily... slippers and t-shirt, and i m in my twenties but they were quite polite to me. I think it depends on the sales person. I met crap service at Dickson, Paragon, even tho i bought a watch from them before... and many other watch shops but it really varies from staff to staff.

I am not even 20 haha...my experience...whole lot worse than yours man

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Cortina has the WORST service attitude in my opinion.
                "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  I am not even 20 haha...my experience...whole lot worse than yours man
                  Ok lah, u r very young haha. Enjoy it while u can. I rem there was a time when I was always the youngest around too.

Next time, when i finally decided on the price to buy, I will go shop around and when i find the salesman who look me the most "no up", i will call the manager to come out and buy the watch in front of them, just to show them haha.
                  Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

• Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                    Cortina has the WORST service attitude in my opinion.
                    I'll hv to agree. It's true that sometimes it depends on individual encounters but numbers still count. But I do not just hearsay to make judgement. I've my "fair share" of nonsense with cortina, at both their outlets, Raffles City and Paragon. The latter was worse !

Anyway we can channel some form of feedback in large numbers to the company? Emails/snail mails, whatsoever??
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• My experience:
                      3 month ago at Cortina LP, i went i in and ask a male sales about the Zenith XXT and his reply was "Very expensive...(with a dog eye see human low look)
                      " and started to do his own thing. Sigh...

Luckily, saw a femal sales and approached her ^^ (chio bu) found out what i wanted and thanked her (should have get her number).

Comment

• Originally posted by crow View Post
                        My experience:
                        3 month ago at Cortina LP, i went i in and ask a male sales about the Zenith XXT and his reply was "Very expensive...(with a dog eye see human low look)

Luckily, saw a femal sales and approached her ^^ (chio bu) found out what i wanted and thanked her (should have get her number).
                        Wah if that guy said that to me...I will just scream...u think I cannot afford ah!

hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by crow View Post
                          My experience:

if it was me, i would take out my amex plat and then say how expensive?? u sure i can't affod it??

Comment

• For me I'd find another salesperson that is willing to attend professionally to my queries. I will then buy the watch from this person and see the reaction on the one that had ignored me earlier...when he realised the commission he had lost.

Now that would be priceless...

Comment

• Originally posted by ejaan View Post
                              For me I'd find another salesperson that is willing to attend professionally to my queries. I will then buy the watch from this person and see the reaction on the one that had ignored me earlier...when he realised the commission he had lost.

Now that would be priceless...
                              I will do the same thing..such salesperson ought to be taught a lesson.

by the way, i heard this salespeople their comm is base on whole shop one, is it true? anyone knows?

Comment

• If that's true, then we'll simply stop buying from them, make them all suffer... then maybe they'll start standing outside their shop to "leilong".... hahaha....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X