Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of your tailor your business shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of your tailor your business shirts?

guys,

i'm looking to tailor my business shirts from next year onwards; instead of buying straight off shelves.

Anyone got lobang or recommendations?

Originally posted by jazziceman View Post
    guys,

i'm looking to tailor my business shirts from next year onwards; instead of buying straight off shelves.

What makes you change your mind?

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
      What makes you change your mind?

Dino
      I can never get one that fit nicely; else it will be the material.

I have quite a few that actually shrank on the sleeve length after a few wash..

Slightly branded ones are just not worth because of the material used.

Comment

Originally posted by jazziceman View Post
        guys,

I went to peoples park market second floor. There's a tailor there. Think mr choo. His shop call 'sew clothes oldie' in Chinese. Good workmanship and nice old man. Price also very reasonable.

Plus, can go see watch nearby too.

Comment

I normally get my clothes, suits, pants tailored in china. Else i get a couple done each time im in town.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Frontier building at UBI .#04-38, Grand City Tailor. 50 each for normal shirt( any cuff or collar.) very good workmanship and cloth, but waiting time is long(ard 3 weeks at least harbour front tailor 40bucks each but cloth not as good. personally i prefer grandcity.

Comment

I second grandcity if you want value for money, since I've tailored all my office shirts there and am going back to tailor shirts this week. But do note that quality wise, it will not be as zai as say a $100++ shirt tailored at clothesmith or whatnot. So you must "tailor" your expectations accordingly...

Comment

i don't tailor my office shirt since i'm quite a standard figure... but i do tailor all my suit and pants.

Comment

at first I tailored my shirts at Grandcity, but the waiting time was too long...now I go to Newcastle Tailor at Henderson. Same workmanship, same material, waiting time is only 2 days...and almost all those tailors in Far East and Lucky Plaza ask them to make.
                  present
                  rolex submariner
                  rolex explorer 2
                  rolex datejust
                  audemars piguet royal oak chrono moonphase
                  seiko emperor tuna

past
                  rolex day-date
                  rolex gmt 2
                  corum bubble skeleton
                  corum bubble gmt

Comment

I generally go to Oxford Tailor (OUB Centre) or Rossi (Millenium Walk)
                    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Rossi is Good though i go to the ISETAN SCOTTs DE

after i tried 2 tailored shirts vs the off the rack ones, the rest are history....

do 1 first, get the measurement and material right though........be careful of those 100% cotten damn difficult to iron

and is not like those G2000 kind u can just drop in washer and forget it.........special care needed as they are expensive, haha

Comment

Originally posted by eddiepuricon View Post
                        at first I tailored my shirts at Grandcity, but the waiting time was too long...now I go to Newcastle Tailor at Henderson. Same workmanship, same material, waiting time is only 2 days...and almost all those tailors in Far East and Lucky Plaza ask them to make.

Bro where the location?
                        You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

my work shirts are from either ZARA and Raoul.
                          get them altered and fits like a glove.

did try tailoring at REIKO at Wilkie Edge...not bad lah...$70 each...

Comment

i do mine at cyc. service standard never failed me and shirts fit to a tee, which is a given since they are tailored

Comment

Tried a few tailor such as Oxford Tailor, Newcastle and one in Chinatown (don't remember the name) but I still prefers Dreamland. Price wise is comparable to Oxford but I like their service and their flexibility, especially after the shirt/pants is made.

Personally preference is to buy off the rack and tailor as some off the rack shirts comes with nice print/colour.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X