Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of your tailor your business shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
    I always tailor made my shirt thru this tailor from BKK. He comes SG every 3 mths and stay for abt 1 week. I go hotel to meet him and to choose the material and receive the shirt 1 mth later. He told me about thousand orders per trip.

$40 per shirt. Special material on request abt $60.
    Are you able to pass me the contact?

Comment

just collect my suit and 2 shirt from coloc raffles. the shirt was great. total dmg around 800.
      each shirt is ard 90 each.

Comment

Originally posted by watchClipper View Post
        If you wear an Audemars Piguet ROO or any big sized watch, you have to get custom shirts where your watch hand gets a 2" longer cuff than your other hand
        Besides the exact fit, this is another reason I prefer my tailored shirts!

Watch Collection (click for photos!)
        Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust
        Tag Heuer Classic 2000 Limited Edition Red/Green Dial
        Seiko Titanium Samurai
        Omega Speedmaster 50th Anniversary Limited Series
        Panerai Luminor 1950 Marina 3 Days Automatic
        IWC Ingenieur
        Sinn U Black (THG Limited Edition)
        Chopard Gran Turismo XL Alfa Romeo (Limited Edition) (sold)
        Panerai Luminor 1950 Submersible 1000M
        IWC Portuguese Automatic

Comment

I always tailor made my shirt thru this tailor from BKK. He comes SG every 3 mths and stay for abt 1 week. I go hotel to meet him and to choose the material and receive the shirt 1 mth later. He told me about thousand orders per trip.

Hi bro shuseido,
          care to share thetailor's contact?
          Thanks thanks

Comment

Originally posted by caine View Post
            Hi bro shuseido,
            care to share thetailor's contact?
            Thanks thanks
            Hi guys, I will post the info here when the tailor coming next time.

Comment

hi guys, digging up a rather old thread to ask some questions (:

do any of you guys who go to newcastle tailor or grand city at frontier know if they allow you to make personalisations such as patterned/coloured insides of collars / cuffs, and buttoned french cuffs?

Comment

Where to Get Cloth for tailoring, in Singapore?
                I am new in Singapore, and I want to purchase cloth to tailor my shirts for office.
                please guide me the store and locations where can I purchase the cloth from.

Thanks,
                Shaquille

Comment

you can visit people's park complex or textile centre.

however, most tailor shops have the material for customers to choose to tailor pants/shirts/etc

Originally posted by Shaquille View Post
                  Where to Get Cloth for tailoring, in Singapore?
                  I am new in Singapore, and I want to purchase cloth to tailor my shirts for office.
                  please guide me the store and locations where can I purchase the cloth from.

Thanks,
                  Shaquille
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Just head to Dylan and sons at lau par sat or dreamland at peninsula.....cyc is overpriced
                    Opportunities come once

Comment

Hi shuseido, I'll be going BKK in Feb, can share the contact of your tailor, ESP if he has a shop front. Thanks.
                      Current babies:
                      Sub 16610LN D series
                      PAM 312 M series
                      IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
                      116613LB?
                      a good White dial watch

Comment

Best bespoke Tailor is in Bangkok Charlie's Design

Hi Guys,
                        from my experience Singapore is too costly and you get no quality really. On my monthly or bi-monthly trips to Bangkok I have a great and reliable tailor in Sukhumvit Soi 16 just opposite Foodland, Charlie's Design has a great collection of fabrics, regular shirt fabrics start around S$40, executive range from S$60 and premium fabrics around S$100 and more. They have also very high-grade suiting fabrics, like Zenga, VBC, Marzoni and other, just ask them and they sure will be happy to answer all your questions. Joe is great to advise you on new trends and is very professional, you will be in good hands with him.
                        I am sometimes ordering online too and as they have my measurements all orders are within 7-10 days with me here in Singapore, here their online shop too charlies-design.com .
                        I had always had a perfect fit of any suits or shirts, so just visit them and you will sure not regret it. Have a great one and let me know how your visit went.

Comment

I tailor make because I am bigger in size. Off the shelf business shirt will have longer sleeve for large size shirt. Still have to alter them, might as well tailor make my shirt.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X