Where to sell my Rolex watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xnrene View Post
    I have a Rolex submariner brand new. Whee is the best place to sell?
    Here!
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Great post!

Comment

• Hi All, I had just joined this forum and will like to learn more from all of you.
        since we are on the topic of selling rolex, I am wondering why do people buy brand new rolex when buying pre-own is much cheaper?
        Authenticity can be easily checked by rolex shop so thats not a problem.
        Appreciate your kind advice

Comment

• Hi everyone! Like the previous poster, I am new to this forum, and also a total newbie to watches. Not a watch person myself, I am looking to buy a timepiece for my hubs for his birthday. This forum is damn hard to use - have to post 5 replies before I can do a post - so I hope whoever reads my post can help. He currently wears an Omega something something and has been eyeing the Yachtmaster rose gold for a while, but I think he would be open to other models.

My questions are the following. Appreciate if someone can help or point me to the relevant threads I should read!

- Where's a good place (shop or website) to go search for a pre-loved YM RG (good prices etc)?
          - As previous poster asked, why go for brand new rather than preloved?
          - Anyone knows what the ballpark price of this watch would be today?
          - What are some other watches that I could also consider that has a good resale value?

Thanks in advance for reading my newbie post!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X