Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tats so tempting.. evil evil

Comment

• Having a credit card makes you do things that you'll never regret hahaha. 😂😂

Comment

• Can ask if they still throw in discount with the instalment plan??

Comment

• Yes they do.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• notice there is "The Hour Glass Private Salon Sale 2015" on next Thu~Fri (29~30/Jan) at their corporate office.
            anyone knows what's their discount like ?

Comment

• any idea how much a tudor black bay blue dial (strap) going around at hour glass?

Comment

• thks for sharing

Comment

• Originally posted by spektrumflux View Post
                  notice there is "The Hour Glass Private Salon Sale 2015" on next Thu~Fri (29~30/Jan) at their corporate office.
                  anyone knows what's their discount like ?
                  Do you have the link where they have more details about the salon sale?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yan7 View Post
                    Do you have the link where they have more details about the salon sale?
                    I have got the invitation too but wonder are there any good buys?

Comment

• i'm more interested on the discount than the installment plan...

Comment

• I was at the Hour Glass Private Salon Sale 2015 with my wife on 30 Jan at about 1830hrs. Disappointed to see that the watch range is miserly limited, and all the watches are put in a small room for guests to review. I left the sale after 10 mins.

Won't bother to go again in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by skydiver View Post
                          I was at the Hour Glass Private Salon Sale 2015 with my wife on 30 Jan at about 1830hrs. Disappointed to see that the watch range is miserly limited, and all the watches are put in a small room for guests to review. I left the sale after 10 mins.

Won't bother to go again in the future.
                          I stopped going a few gears back as the pieces seem to reappear each year. Not worth queuing up and squeezing to the display desk. Furthermore the discount is not fantastic.

Comment

• hi everyone , wanted to get an omega

Is THG the cheapest to get ? How much discount should one expect?

Comment

• Not necessary. The discount should be now between 8% and 12%, if they haven't reduced it.

There are other ADs around, other than THG. Try scout around.

Good luck
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X