No announcement yet.

which watch do you wear when you travel overseas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking high and low for a Pepsi bezel 16710, then this will be on my wrist whenever I travel

Comment

• I always fancy to travel the world with an Explorer II - "to boldly go to no man has gone before - Star Trek". For now I am happy with my trusty Casio G-shock.

Comment

• My aspiration to travel around the world with my Chronomat started since 2012 after I bought the watch. I chose this watch because:

1)Breitling is not that well known among the public and less potential target for pickpockets or robbery.
        2)Can match any outfit.
        3)Watch features useful for my trips. Eg, I often utilize the time elapse bezel and chronograph to time my journeys so as to manage my time accordingly to know when to set off for return or next destination.
        4)Tough and robust for any activities that I wish to engage during my trips(skydiving, bungee jumping,snorkeling, etc)
        5)It's my Grail and I wish to pass on the watch to my child as a family heirloom. The fact that it has travelled around the world by then will make it sweeter

I have covered several countries so far and have taken photos of myself with my Chronomat at iconic locations in every country I have been to. Unfortunately I did not create the habit of taking wrist shots but will start doing so from now on. For now, I will start with these three:

Comment

• Seiko MM300, awesome watch and tough as anything.

Comment

• Pam 104 daily for work

Comment

• It has always been my reliable Denissov Speedster. But I'll try my Tudor this year end.

Comment

• Sinn U1 SDR: no blings and many people doesnt know the value of it. Super hardy too!

Comment

• G-shock, no worries if i get mugged.

Comment

• I go with my Seikos

Comment

• this is a very good topic because I have always been traveling with my casio watch or seiko 007, unless it is part of a business trip. Have always felt it is better to stay low profile overseas.. speaking of which... I'll probably look to find a used sinn/steinhart to travel in future. nothing flashy and something trustworthy would be good!

Comment

• Depending on where i travel. But generally inexpensive watch. Seiko 5. Timex Weekender.

Comment

• casio, affordable and reliable

Comment

• Cheap and reliable one and most importantly, enjoy your trip! Never wear expensive watch to attract unwanted attention.

Comment

• Depends on what country I am visiting. "Safer" countries will be my SBGM001, else it would be my garmin vivoactive

Comment

• City wise, don't mind the usual watches. Else i use my fitbit as a watch

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X