Pls suggest a watch you would buy for your wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    Nice read.... always feels great to be able to make someone dear to you happy...

I would also be very 'song' if got ppl buy a rollie for me..
    Would you be telling everyone that "that ppl" buy for you then? Hehe
    TT D GMTII
    SS Z ExpII
    TT M Sub
    SS M Milgauss

Looking BNIB SS Z/M SD

Comment

lol..u wan to give our frenly mod 1 rollie if he tell ppl that u bought for him 1?lolz...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        lol..u wan to give our frenly mod 1 rollie if he tell ppl that u bought for him 1?lolz...
        Err...not likely. Looking for a TT Blue Sub for my father so when the whole family goes out together, we have 4pieces of TT Rollies. My mum bought herself one in KL last 2years...

The mod already have so many...no need from this newbie la.
        TT D GMTII
        SS Z ExpII
        TT M Sub
        SS M Milgauss

Looking BNIB SS Z/M SD

Comment

hehehe....icic...rolex family eh....nice....

Comment

i tink T/T Sub is really swee swee watch...hehehe...but hor my fave will be the new deepsea...look massive and rugged...

Comment

Originally posted by lcwleslie View Post
              Hope I am not hijacking this thread, but I like to share my personal experience in this.

Up till last year CNY, never really paid any attention to watch...just a plain CYMA, until my BIL told me how people spent thousands on Mont Blanc and Rolexes.

Then actually did some research and finally surprised my OC with a TT boy size computer faced on her birthday. But not before sending it for verification and complete overhaul in Rolex centre that set me back for 400plus.

The real satisfaction comes when she received positive compliments from colleagues/suppliers who started to notice her wearing as daily watch (she's a sales admin assistant). Till today she does not know the actual costs, except for the 400plus bill I charged to my card. And she will always say "my hubby bought". I always feel so "song" everytime...on hearing that....

It also helps when I made my 1st trip to AD in Raffles Place 3months later and bought myself a GMTII 16713. Not only OC said the face looks suitable on my hand, she actually gave a "go" signal! After negotiating, got my target price and went back to settle in cash. Man...the only time my heart beat so fast I felt I was on 100m race....both excited on my 1st Rolex and 1st time carrying so much cash...

Here I am, after one year conversation with my BIL with 2 Rollies and 2 Mont Blanc.

It is a year for me to remember, 20 years from now and I can share with my son and daugther. By then, I think I can pass him my GMTII....or probably I will get another Exp II a few years down the road for him instead. I think a TT GMTII still looks good on a 55years old uncle...hahaha.

Back to the owner of this thread, go with your budget and gut feeling. At the end of the day, if she's happy with chopad...go get a chopad and she will tell all her friends you bought on her special bla bla day....you will definitely be very very "song"....haha. Just my cent.

Cheers.
              Nice to hear that...enjoy your watch

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X