No announcement yet.

Build "relationship" with your AD? Can?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build "relationship" with your AD? Can?

This question pop in my mind when I was reading it from another thread...

Buy from local AD often and you can build "relationship" with your AD for long-term? I heard a lot of our bros said that... is it true????

I have also heard that AD do keep "rare" watches for their loyal customers but according to my experience, you can get ANY (for rolex) "rare" models as long as you are willing to pay the premium AD is asking... if you are willing to pay for the premium, no matter how good "relationship" with your AD also can't get...

As for non-"rare" models, for example, explorerII, discount is also very standard, no matter you have good "relationship" or not... same discount...

So what you do think?

i would rather say got good lobang, sometimes u will be on the list.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Can any bros here post some experience of "good lobang" from our ADs?
      As for me, free bezel protector, big smile, I think that's all....

Originally posted by triton View Post
      i would rather say got good lobang, sometimes u will be on the list.

Comment

Very subjective. If u put yrself in an AD's shoe, you'll speak a diff language. IMO, ADs only has one aim, to build a gd relationship wif customers so as to sell their watches=make more n more money. Hv encountered personally, so don't believe tis relationship crap. Got money=gd relationship.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

eh, if you consider me getting for my wife a pink MOP from sinn under 2k

link to sinn MOP

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          Can any bros here post some experience of "good lobang" from our ADs?
          As for me, free bezel protector, big smile, I think that's all....
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

In fact, none of those so-called rare models are not available at ADs...
            I have asked for models like Sub LV, milguass GV, DSSD, daytona, as long as current model, all have...

price? Sub LV $9000, milguass GV $24000 (must wait), DSSD $22000 (of course must wait), daytona $19000

then I ask my friend who has very good "relationship" with this AD, answers are the same but price just a little different...
            here is what he got...

Sub LV $9000, milguass GV $24000 (must wait), DSSD $22000 (of course must wait), daytona $19000

Comment

i see no difference...or are my eyes tired?

then I ask my friend who has very good "relationship" with this AD, answers are the same but price just a little different...
              here is what he got...

Sub LV $9000, milguass GV $24000 (must wait), DSSD $22000 (of course must wait), daytona $19000

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

Ha ha ha ha..... you're right!

NO DIFFERENCE!!!!

That's the point!

Comment

but hor, me can get daytona. they ask me not to buy...go outside buy.

other than that, sometimes get hublot offer.

sometimes it is not the common items i interested in, it is those rare pieces where they will inform me. discount structure really got difference. so usually they ask me for yourself or for friend.

Ha ha ha ha..... you're right!

NO DIFFERENCE!!!!

That's the point!

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

This question pop in my mind when I was reading it from another thread...

Buy from local AD often and you can build "relationship" with your AD for long-term? I heard a lot of our bros said that... is it true????

I have also heard that AD do keep "rare" watches for their loyal customers but according to my experience, you can get ANY (for rolex) "rare" models as long as you are willing to pay the premium AD is asking... if you are willing to pay for the premium, no matter how good "relationship" with your AD also can't get...

As for non-"rare" models, for example, explorerII, discount is also very standard, no matter you have good "relationship" or not... same discount...

So what you do think?
                    In a way yes...good relationship,for NORMAL items like house brand watches you get better discounts or they keep stuff for you. For the so called rare items...probably easier for you to get also.

Of course this may not be important for those who buy theirs cheaper from overseas...

i see no difference...or are my eyes tired?
                    SAME SAME!! I read 3-4 times...no diff

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

That make sense...

but for me, I think building "good" relationship with overseas dealers is better as sometimes they really can get good and rare watches to offer and not those "house" brands....

but hor, me can get daytona. they ask me not to buy...go outside buy.

other than that, sometimes get hublot offer.

sometimes it is not the common items i interested in, it is those rare pieces where they will inform me. discount structure really got difference. so usually they ask me for yourself or for friend.

Comment

true. but different PI dealers have different sources, so price will vary. limited edition some will get them. some dont. so have to built with different PI dealers. coz each PI usually specialize in particular brand.

That make sense...

but for me, I think building "good" relationship with overseas dealers is better as sometimes they really can get good and rare watches to offer and not those "house" brands....

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

My experience is these PI dealers really have huge "mouth-opening" collections... our ADs never display these kind of watches in their showrooms (or don't have or I am not "good" enough to see me their collection)....

true. but different PI dealers have different sources, so price will vary. limited edition some will get them. some dont. so have to built with different PI dealers. coz each PI usually specialize in particular brand.

Comment

aiya, all trade the same lah...all sales abt the same also lah... got to lie abit...if not how to do sales...

if u go LSB, LSB girl tell u, she luv u...how ? believe or not ?
                            Over the 1 yr period, girl run table see thousands of customers leh..if dont say say something nice, where got tips...hahaha

so...buy watch same, make sure ear not too 'light'
                            buy on impluse 1... terlok...must loon.

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                              aiya, all trade the same lah...all sales abt the same also lah... got to lie abit...if not how to do sales...

if u go LSB, LSB girl tell u, she luv u...how ? believe or not ?
                              Over the 1 yr period, girl run table see thousands of customers leh..if dont say say something nice, where got tips...hahaha

so...buy watch same, make sure ear not too 'light'
                              buy on impluse 1... terlok...must loon.
                              Uncle PET has spoken

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X