Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry sorry... Maplewood should be around $800-$950 now

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    No I mean I was asking Ice-cream whats the the psf (area).. I know where Maplewood is lah. ;P

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      Sorry sorry... Maplewood should be around $800-$950 now
      maplewoods last tt ard 850psf this year. 2 things to note about that project. the psf is not a very good indication, that why i keep saying why focus on psf....

that project is just north of 10 years old, alot was renovated last 2 years, thus owners will project another 50-100psf onto the sale px.

those unrenovated ones, will be ard last tt px which is 850.

there are quite alot of rental units there, but alot of fresh leases from last year, from those displaced from newton area. at least dist 11 versus 21...i still maintain there shld be a price spd between 11 and 21, however marginal. plus shelford and duchess condo newer.

for that price, youmight as well top up 100psf and buy ard duchess or watten/shelford.
      It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
      Alexander Pope

Comment

U think so?? I still feel we are still only at the beginning...

Mind elaborating further what do you mean by "any dislocations in prices. u will be surprised at some prices being quoted in the brokered market"

So far, only 1 unit I've viewed have lowered the psf to a level I feel reasonable. The rest still hovering around 1k psf range

as above, reference maplewoods condo.

when i say price dislocations, there are 2 things. within a certain project itself, for example, a 3rd floor unit being more expensive then a 10th floor unit, thus ignoring the inter-floor spreads.

the other is price dislocation between same area condos, for example the latest Alexis versus queens versus anchorage. FH vs 99 vs FH. 1100psf vs 875 vs 850.

seems like you are looking for dist 11 area. if you dun need immediate...look at shelford area.....D chateau ard 1000psf, why buy maplewoods??
        It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
        Alexander Pope

Comment

Thanks fir sharing yr thoughts again darth.
          Hahha you r observant. Yes am looking at Shelford area. D'Chateu is a nice development than its neighbour but I can't wait that long. Infact just on monday the sales exec called me to consider again. Told her I find it still to high. I am tagt Shelford Regency with min facility if it's abt <800psf or Adam Park Condo or 19 when it drops further to 850psf levels. I personally feel that it will happen if I just be patient.
          Do u think I am being too hopeful?
          Anything about 1000psf in this troubled time is way to high.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
          - GMT II
          - GMT IIc TT
          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
          - U1
          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

No I mean I was asking Ice-cream whats the the psf (area).. I know where Maplewood is lah. ;P
            I believe its 850 sq ft but I cant confirm that. Cant really recall as my family wasn't interested in a 4th storey unit.

Comment

Hahha you r observant. Yes am looking at Shelford area. D'Chateu is a nice development than its neighbour but I can't wait that long. Infact just on monday the sales exec called me to consider again. Told her I find it still to high. I am tagt Shelford Regency with min facility if it's abt <800psf or Adam Park Condo or 19 when it drops further to 850psf levels. I personally feel that it will happen if I just be patient.
              mate, christian faith, cars, property, horology and finance....my top 5 pet topics!!!

i must say thats a very good area. the area density, relative proximity to ameneties etc.

adam park, i discourage. low laying and very noisy. the other 2 is ok, 19 is aging quite nicely, just went thru estate upgrading. plus high groung. dun forget, shelford hill is 4 stories, thus, the 4th floor of adam park is just ground floor for 19. no need to go for high floors, becoz no blockage, thus all good view. just so you know, no 2 units at 19 is same, all have little differences, either small balconies or bay areas etc
              Alexander Pope

Comment

throw in a bid of 850 fro shelford green and 800 for 19. u will see where the real bid/ask is.
                Alexander Pope

Comment

Originally posted by darth-khips View Post
                  mate, christian faith, cars, property, horology and finance....my top 5 pet topics!!!

i must say thats a very good area. the area density, relative proximity to ameneties etc.

adam park, i discourage. low laying and very noisy. the other 2 is ok, 19 is aging quite nicely, just went thru estate upgrading. plus high groung. dun forget, shelford hill is 4 stories, thus, the 4th floor of adam park is just ground floor for 19. no need to go for high floors, becoz no blockage, thus all good view. just so you know, no 2 units at 19 is same, all have little differences, either small balconies or bay areas etc
                  with mate inclusive, that should be 6
                  St Augustine "The present of things past is memory, the present of things present is sight, and the present of things future is expectation."

Comment

Now is 12:10am, 21 Feb 2009. Sands stock price is trading at $2.40... if Sands go busted, can any bros here enlighten me on the effect of the property market in Singapore?

Comment

• Thats my indicative offer too... but unfortunately, the units available at SG is too big and 19 Shelford one is too small... But I also notice the units that I've view have very small kitchen area

We like the latter better due to the environment... very family feeling....

I do agree with you on APC... but I also like the 'spa / resport' concept. There are two ways to view this property... if you go by the property name, then Adam Road is the main entrance lah.. and then it don't appear that its on a down hill but rather up. But if you enter via Shelford enterance, then the entire project is on low ground. hahahah

Originally posted by darth-khips View Post
                      throw in a bid of 850 fro shelford green and 800 for 19. u will see where the real bid/ask is.

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                      - GMT IIc TT
                      - U1
                      - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                        ... But I also notice the units that I've view have very small kitchen area...
                        i believe that in sg no need big kitchen infact, no kitchen, but close to amenities good enough already . as long as there is a hawker ctr nearby, it is all good
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Cannot lah SC. We cook regularly and I try to avoid feeding my kids food prepared commercially unless I don't have a choice. Ü

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                          - GMT IIc TT
                          - U1
                          - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• oh!! you believe in not eating too much commercial food also. my grandma also say that to me when i go to sg; she insist that i eat in at home as often possible so as so to not "damage" my health
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Guys, any thoughts on The Esta and The SeaView near parkway parade?

Comment

• Sounds like Andrew's and Triton's territory.. kekeke

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                                - GMT IIc TT
                                - U1
                                - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X