Kello Watch timing App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kello Watch timing App

Many months ago, an American Watch maker decided to make an iPhone App which could be used to determine the accuracy of a mechanical watch similar to those professional timing machines.

I tried the App when it first came out and it was totally unusable! After contacting the author to complain, he pulled the App from the AppStore and he has been sending me a steady stream of Betas to me and a couple of other early adopters to evaluate.

After a number of upgrades, it finally reached a very usable state. Background noise suppression works well and the bph frequency determination works great.

Here's a pic of me testing the accuracy of my Omega Speedmaster. Based on my monthly observation, relatively accurate to about 1 Second

The App can be found here:
    Kello

wow looks like an interesting app.

any idea if he planing to have a initial launch discount lol...
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

confirm is american developer? cos kello is a finnish word meaning "clock, watches". interesting app.

Comment

Originally posted by redneckk View Post
        confirm is american developer? cos kello is a finnish word meaning "clock, watches". interesting app.
        Yes he is.

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          wow looks like an interesting app.

any idea if he planing to have a initial launch discount lol...
          To be honest, I think its a decent price considering what it does. If you buy a actual watch timing machine, it cost a lot more

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X