World's First F1 Night Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    No worries, next year sure plenty of tickets... alternatively you can volunteer yourself for the race, maybe you can pick up a Ferrari debris from another crash next year! ha ha ha....
    hahaha.... but i def not going on raqce day... jst go bring wife, walk walk, chabot leow...hahaha

those who go 1... if no tv screen nearby... knn... they all lost on wht's going on...hahaa... my frd there... race end leow, dont even know who win

Comment

But at least they know their ticket money is gone in the drain already... ha ha...

Originally posted by pet View Post
      hahaha.... but i def not going on raqce day... jst go bring wife, walk walk, chabot leow...hahaha

those who go 1... if no tv screen nearby... knn... they all lost on wht's going on...hahaa... my frd there... race end leow, dont even know who win

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
        watch on tv... hehehe... the best seat

last time i go f3 in macau... seat in the grand stand... knn, see nothing, hear sound, thn car zooomm..nothing leow...

wed, whn i wnt down to suntec, saw the track, wanted to go sg f1 on friday bring wife, see practise, hear a bit of sound can leow.. cant get tic... NNB... next yr, i better buy early practise day tic
        i was eating burger at minillia tower yesterday..can catch the shadows of cars zooming by..damn powerful..the floor is shaking and the sound is so loud..

next year i will book tickets in advance..

Comment

Not bad...not bad at all. Rosberg's 2nd and I've got a signed Oris cap from him.

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
            Not bad...not bad at all. Rosberg's 2nd and I've got a signed Oris cap from him.
            WAH!

Last night's race was really exciting, and I'm glad that it was Hamilton who came in 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by icecream View Post
              WAH!

Last night's race was really exciting, and I'm glad that it was Hamilton who came in 1st.
              It was Alonso who came in 1st. Hamilton was 3rd.

Comment

big thanks to all brothers who shared the pictures. the sound generated by the engines is simply music to my ears and nourishment for the soul
                Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                "Foreign affections"
                1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by icecream View Post
                  WAH!

kekeke hammi came in second but in terms of points in race season this yr < he is on top of the leader board and thanks to massa crashing out. F1 is lik EPL but just alittle complicated . So those who wanna undertand more obviously got to watch most races to keep up. and one got to learn the rules of F1 esp when the safety car comes out , it makles alot of difference in the race and thats wer drivers ought to make some crucial strategy with thier team and other factors to be also considered. but over all it`s a beautiful sport to appreciate in terms of speed and highly professionalism attitude towards its machine.
                  ~[COLOR="Red"]known is a droplet, unknown is the ocean~[/COLOR]

Comment

huh? hammi second?

race position @ singtel F1 gp top 3 are as follows.

1) fernando
                    2) nico
                    3) lewis

Originally posted by ~Diver~ View Post
                    kekeke hammi came in second but
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                      huh? hammi second?

race position @ singtel F1 gp top 3 are as follows.

1) fernando
                      2) nico
                      3) lewis
                      LEWIS CAME IN 3RD . my bad . still under the F1 after shock keke
                      ~[COLOR="Red"]known is a droplet, unknown is the ocean~[/COLOR]

Comment

tks guys. glad you enjoyed the pics.

nope, i'm not reporter....just a serious amutuer.

Comment

Wondering who the VIPs are.... I think Audi has already sold these cars really cheap before the race....

Comment

my photo is here

Dear all
                            just like to share about the excitement of the first race in Singapore. As local Sharon and I joint the history event.
                            just want to share the picture of Robert Kubica in his BMW. This photo was taken by my olympus camera.
                            it is not easy task as the car moving at high speed. I was lucky enough to snap this shot.
                            please give some feedback....
                            enjoy.
                            best regards
                            Jason and Sharon

Comment

Nice pic!!! I believe its not from an SLR right? If its on a compact, you can't complain.

if its on an SLR, then you need a better lens + Shoot in Tv.

Its never easy capturing high speed sports, for F1, its considered HYPER speed sports man if you are trying to get a sharp pix when it is travelling at top speed....

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                              - GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Yes, you're right. It is not easy to capture at high speed, esp when you are sitting/standing close to the object traveling fast.

It is a great picture, hope to see more from you!

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                                Nice pic!!! I believe its not from an SLR right? If its on a compact, you can't complain.

if its on an SLR, then you need a better lens + Shoot in Tv.

Its never easy capturing high speed sports, for F1, its considered HYPER speed sports man if you are trying to get a sharp pix when it is travelling at top speed....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X