Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alamak, what happened to the SG-ROC watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alamak, what happened to the SG-ROC watch?

happening soon or not? And what make/model of watch please?

don tell me hold for so long cause because it too ex as we decided to use PP?

Comment

We are supposed to meet up with a supplier that is interested...but louis went on holiday =/ just came back...once he free then he will settle

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

6694!!!! 6694!!!! Hahah

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
        - GMT II
        - GMT IIc TT
        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
        - U1
        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          We are supposed to meet up with a supplier that is interested...but louis went on holiday =/ just came back...once he free then he will settle
          E 'Robo' still haven't settle yet ah?
          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

hahaha...good things in life must wait mah....lol....
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
              6694!!!! 6694!!!! Hahah

pp!!! pp!!! haha

Comment

Pls understand la...louis has a full time job also...so..yeah

Comment

i think everyone got FT job. some have more on their plate then others.
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

err... Guys, just my personal opinion... Since Louis is the guy that came up with this forum watch thing, we should let him decide which model is best to get... Be it cost wise, manufacturer wise, customizing, etc.... It should be to his convenience... I believe he would choose 1 thats most appropriate for us all... For those who like what he has decided, place an order. For those who dun like the model, just give it a miss... How's that? If not, with so many members in this forum, it could take years to decide on ONE watch... Everybody will have different preference, wrist size, budget... So to speed up this process of voting, maybe Louis should just pick one that he personally like or prefer, then we'll all just decide whether we want or not. Simple...
                    Just my 2 cent worth.... No offence....

Comment

Agree with that

Comment

Come on Louis, tell us which model u personally preferred.... Then whoever wants that model, place an order and we'll soon have our forum watch.... Quick... Dun shy....

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
                          err... Guys, just my personal opinion... Since Louis is the guy that came up with this forum watch thing, we should let him decide which model is best to get... Be it cost wise, manufacturer wise, customizing, etc.... It should be to his convenience... I believe he would choose 1 thats most appropriate for us all... For those who like what he has decided, place an order. For those who dun like the model, just give it a miss... How's that? If not, with so many members in this forum, it could take years to decide on ONE watch... Everybody will have different preference, wrist size, budget... So to speed up this process of voting, maybe Louis should just pick one that he personally like or prefer, then we'll all just decide whether we want or not. Simple...
                          Just my 2 cent worth.... No offence....
                          whats the use of a poll then? just my 2 cents worth... no offence. but we should just go for the model which majority has decided. i believe it will be easier that way since there will be more orders for the chosen watch then.

anyways, with singapore officially in recession, there may be lesser and lesser people placing order with each passing day... just my opinion.

my hats off to louis and others who are doing the running around. i can only marvel at your energy cause i don't seem to have much of it now.... that is why there are mods, and there are members...

having said that, i will support the decision as far as my wallet can handle...
                          In The Bag
                          Him
                          Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
                          Her
                          Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
                          Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Yes, i agree thats the reason for votings... But most dun vote for the 3 models that Louis had shortlisted (means more work for him to get those). Unless we're all voting for 1 of the 3 models, if not, guess its very unfair to Louis... So we should just opt for any of the 3. N whichever gathers the most votes shall be selected as our forum watch... How's that? I'll go for the Globemaster GMT...

Cheers.

Comment

that one got my vote as well...

didn't know that there were other choices. i tot the poll was very clear leh... anyways....
                              In The Bag
                              Him
                              Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
                              Her
                              Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
                              Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X