Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go for watches.

Comment

• Watch for me. a 100K watch will never become $0 but a 100K car goes to scrap yard...
      Moreover 100K get you a fantastic piece but a crappy car in Singapore...

Comment

• Car makes me happy so top of priority list. Who buys car for investment? Of cause it depreciates but if it makes one happy, why not? Makes me work harder to realise my goals

Comment

• car and watches are never needs, they are just wants.
          which is more worth it depends on what gives you more utils.
          only when basic needs are fullfilled then ppl will start to fullfill wants.
          and which range of the product would then depend on how much it fits into your lifestyle and capabilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by WatchRUs View Post
            Car makes me happy so top of priority list. Who buys car for investment? Of cause it depreciates but if it makes one happy, why not? Makes me work harder to realise my goals
            Watch is not an investment either but it does not go to zero? It is suppose to make you happy as well. The point is, in Singapore, if it is one or the other than 1 rather go for an expensive watch than an expensive car. $100K still get you a great watch but not so great a car and not "freehold" to add. In countries like USA where you can own the car forever without topping up COE, then I will go for a really good car as 100K now gets me a very enjoyable car for good...Porsche 911, AMG E63, Jaguar F-type, BMW M5, Range Rover etc... you name it. Plus you really need a car to get around in a large country... just sayin.

Comment

• Personally,

I will chose car as it will be a need for me and my family.

Comment

• would want both if my pockets are loaded enough,haha

Comment

• Doesn't taking ride on public transport with a Rolex seems... weird?

Comment

• I have seem men and women wearing AP, PP or even gold VC on MRT... I doubt they are fake as most of them are in 40s and dress professional. So seeing ppl wear branded watch is not really weird in Singapore consider that sometime taking MRT is faster than driving...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Traumfanger View Post
                      Doesn't taking ride on public transport with a Rolex seems... weird?
                      Not weird.

Rolex is affordable by most who have a decent job and lifestyle.
                      Maybe take a few months to save to buy for some people but it is a small ticket item with little further maintenance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerry8 View Post
                        would want both if my pockets are loaded enough,haha
                        ya man. that's the best scenerio. hahaha.....

Comment

• Here another reason for ppl who support having watch instead of car...

Found these dent yesterday nite( going through the video to see what cause the two dent. Hopeful not some Son of Mum Fk vandalism work).
                          So maybe with watch, you most likely know what/who cause any scratch or dent on yr watch but fr car you may never know unless u have car cam like me which hopefully record the whole process.
                          Felt a bit piss off initially, then again, it jus a mode of transport fr me so jus wait fr another few years and trade in fr another car or jus scrap it and take public transport.
                          sigpic

Comment

• something heavy dropped on the bonnet, bro.

But dont worry
                            Looking at the size of dent it is still posible to do PDR.

Comment

• Thk fr yr suggestion sir. But would not do anything it as it jus a mode of transport fr me (a lousy jap car fr the matter, alway kena lout by continental car on the road, but If I drive a car like yr than definitely would do something about it. Hehe.)
                              Tks once again, yr good advice great appreciated! Cheers.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Definitely nice car. I love to drive and owning a car gives me a sense of freedom and privacy

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X