Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holding on breath for the 6000th member..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    1000 for the first year is gd....after that..the subsequent 1k should take only months

Yeah true...LIKE THAT TIME LOUIS DID FOR THE 500TH ROLEXWATCH!!!

Pls quote...hav to let louis see this!
    Haha. Each one contribute $0.50. 999 X $0.50 = $499.50. Can buy a nice hamilton or tissot for the 1000th member liao
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• Originally posted by minusplus View Post
      Haha. Each one contribute $0.50. 999 X $0.50 = $499.50. Can buy a nice hamilton or tissot for the 1000th member liao
      where got 999 members so many... maybne louis got like 10 to 20 ID leow ... darkie another 3 to 5 IDs...

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
        where got 999 members so many... maybne louis got like 10 to 20 ID leow ... darkie another 3 to 5 IDs...
        hahah. I think so too. There're quite a number of clone accounts. In terms of physical members, maybe we don't even have 70% of 1000?

Comment

hahah. I think so too. There're quite a number of clone accounts. In terms of physical members, maybe we don't even have 70% of 1000?
          me only 1 nai

Comment

me only 1 nai
            I too, have only 1 account. Louis lah. Maybe he has more than 10

Comment

Whyyy....why u drag me in this also?

how about this..i think active members we hav ard 100-200. each cough out $1-10. can?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Whyyy....why u drag me in this also?

how about this..i think active members we hav ard 100-200. each cough out $1-10. can?
                I'm ok with it.

Comment

I'm ok with it.
                  wanna Survey first...See how much u guys willing to come out with?

I think I can come out with $5...Hahah...if chelsea win I can come out with more.

Comment

wanna Survey first...See how much u guys willing to come out with?

I think I can come out with $5...Hahah...if chelsea win I can come out with more.
                    i come out with $1

later existing member go reg. how ?

Comment

• then wait somebody drag out the GOLDEN tap issue how?? HAHAHAHA...

why not pool this $$ for a competition instead?? Everyone who is contributing $$ gets 1 entry per $1.. guess the top 4 team EPL fixture result from this SMACKDOWN sunday until the end of the season... then the winner with correct predictions get a watch with the entry money lah??

Else one bua long long guy just register, boh dai boh chee get a watch and that 1000th member may just be a passive forumer leh??

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                      - GMT II
                      - GMT IIc TT
                      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                      - U1
                      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

i come out with $1

later existing member go reg. how ?
                        We can check 1.....hahhhaha.... Dun think u can fool the system....which is me

lol....

Eh PET why so stingy this time hahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                          then wait somebody drag out the GOLDEN tap issue how?? HAHAHAHA...

why not pool this $$ for a competition instead?? Everyone who is contributing $$ gets 1 entry per $1.. guess the top 4 team EPL fixture result from this SMACKDOWN sunday until the end of the season... then the winner with correct predictions get a watch with the entry money lah??

Else one bua long long guy just register, boh dai boh chee get a watch and that 1000th member may just be a passive forumer leh??
                          ya loh, what about photo contest ....

i always admire u guys take pic, so nice, my pic always quite jia lark...

all the member can vote for best pic...

Comment

Well....not that fair lehs...my camera 3.2 mpx ppl got DSLR how to fight

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                            then wait somebody drag out the GOLDEN tap issue how?? HAHAHAHA...

\

Haha...lol not bad a idea...but i think dowan la

Comment

• PET AH PET.... You still dun get it?? Then LOUIS will still win!!!!
                              Originally posted by pet View Post

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• I oso tok rubbish nia lah....

But i think we should ask the 1000th member to blanja us KOPI lah?? How about that???

Put a banner during the registration process.. (IF YOU ARE THE 1000TH MEMBER, YOU HAVE TO BUY 999 KOPI/TEA!!!) ahhahaah

Again.. taking rubbish..

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Haha...lol not bad a idea...but i think dowan la

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                                - GMT IIc TT
                                - U1
                                - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X