Panerai AD @ ion...bad experience...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by three1zero1 View Post
    I read this thread and tried my luck at the ION ... no special editions available.
    As usual just another new opening 'big shop' but nothing special avail for commoners like me.
    Special Editions are not displayed openly and there are waiting queue for it.

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
      Special Editions are not displayed openly and there are waiting queue for it.
      Or the regular folks "waiting to afford it".
      ROLEX.

Comment

wait till u try Hong Kong....was at 1881 IWC, first thing, they see my watch and when they realise it was also a IWC, then they started to entertain...
        One is never enough . . .

Comment

My experience with them is that they generally look at the watch that you are wearing before they decide whether or not to serve you.

Paanerai SE really look very free when i passed by 2 weeks ago.. Intimidating..

Comment

Oh oh... No pun intended!! My apology to her!! My intention was to say she's a really good SE!! T
            (c: peace !!!

Originally posted by Ender View Post
            WAHHH! 1 X SABO!
            Gone in a few times, in polo/ berms, and in longsleeves/ office attire, no issues at all.

Comment

In Hong Kong just act like PRC and they will swamp you.

Originally posted by adamteo View Post
              wait till u try Hong Kong....was at 1881 IWC, first thing, they see my watch and when they realise it was also a IWC, then they started to entertain...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X