• pet
    replied
    stereo surround sound type ...

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    boh pien, bad press, so ppl stereo mah
    stereo = left side got sound, right side got sound is it?

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost View Post
    Sigh, yes the state of affairs with these charity organisations is absolutely atrocious! I went to test drive a car, and the guy asked for my name card. I had just run out of my regular ones,l but i had the ones with the charity organization (not renci) that i volunteer with. As soon as i gave him the card, he did a double-take and asked if i was with renci! Cue suspichy looks!!!!!!

How low-morale is that
    boh pien, bad press, so ppl stereo mah

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost View Post
    Sigh, yes the state of affairs with these charity organisations is absolutely atrocious! I went to test drive a car, and the guy asked for my name card. I had just run out of my regular ones,l but i had the ones with the charity organization (not renci) that i volunteer with. As soon as i gave him the card, he did a double-take and asked if i was with renci! Cue suspichy looks!!!!!!

How low-morale is that
    cannot blame the car salesperson also.

Leave a comment:

• ghost
    replied

How low-morale is that

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    i find that these days charitable organisation is the most profitable biz to do. can u imagine the amount of donations that places of worship get? i mean these days, churches have air con you know. last time it was unheard of.
    The amount is just something we do not know...the church i went was very nice,like 5 star hotel liddat

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    like the ren ci hospital 1? Monk got Degree (or is it PhD) and is CEO sia,carry latest nokia handphone 1 ok,...dun play play
    i find that these days charitable organisation is the most profitable biz to do. can u imagine the amount of donations that places of worship get? i mean these days, churches have air con you know. last time it was unheard of.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    i dont think he that decent after all.....
    I am still decent la...

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    u also not christian, no see girl ... wht lah
    i dont think he that decent after all.....

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    they say hor, they can get married also leow leh.. the modern monks.
    like the ren ci hospital 1? Monk got Degree (or is it PhD) and is CEO sia,carry latest nokia handphone 1 ok,...dun play play

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Yeah...that's true,my granduncle gd fren is a monk,drive merc 1.

But that time my granduncle passed away,they got those monks from (myanmmar/thai/cambodia) not sure...but they smoke and use digi cam 1 ok...and the best part la. We were at mandai,when they push in to burn ah...the monks were actually using the digi cam to take pic of them doing it. they are man
    they say hor, they can get married also leow leh.. the modern monks.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    whn my grandpa pass away hor, some monks come over and do those ritual/ pray thing... i was standing outside, thn i see 1 monk drive lexus come leh, thn he wearing rolex leh ...

Yeah...that's true,my granduncle gd fren is a monk,drive merc 1.

But that time my granduncle passed away,they got those monks from (myanmmar/thai/cambodia) not sure...but they smoke and use digi cam 1 ok...and the best part la. We were at mandai,when they push in to burn ah...the monks were actually using the digi cam to take pic of them doing it. they are man

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Hahaha...no offence 1 la...I am not a christian..

But I see the pastor life damn gd leh...like those monks drive merc liddat...how come all these religious ppl so much money ah?
    whn my grandpa pass away hor, some monks come over and do those ritual/ pray thing... i was standing outside, thn i see 1 monk drive lexus come leh, thn he wearing rolex leh ...
    NO LOR....I go church is not to see girl 1 ok...and 1 day study for 6 hrs leh...last nite the most hiong 1...haha

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    where to send in resume ?
    Go to church or temple or wadeva...hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    where to send in resume ?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X