Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which medium is best to sell off my gold jewelries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which medium is best to sell off my gold jewelries?

Hi,

My mother has some gold to be sold that was bought during the 1990s. I wish to sell off in the near future. Anybody can suggest any good shops that can take in the gold at a good prices? Hope you all can share with me the experience of selling gold to shops!

Thanks!

I had a couple of gold jewellery which I had bought a decade ago and decided to cash them out recently due to the high price in gold.

went to a two pawnshops: one nearer to my house, the other further but I happened to be there. Asked for the price of a gold ring I have. the prices quoted were almost 20% different.
    swift1.0/sunny1.6/sonata2.0/156JTS/Brera3.2V6/MINI cooper S cabrio/Grand Picasso/S300L

Comment

Yup, the price differences are huge! I am wondering whether there are shops in Singapore offering better prices.

Comment

Rather than pawnshop why not try golds shop. They do buy back gold
        Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, MsLucifer. I was looking at previous posts and seems like 1st Jewelleries is offering good prices.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X