Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't stand Marina Militare Now even have hublot look!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't stand Marina Militare Now even have hublot look!?!?!

Last time I "caught" my friend who sells chicken rice wearing a Marina Militare. The first reaction to me when I saw him wearing a "PAM" was happy and congrats him with a big smile. But when I found out it ain't no PAM, I felt so uneasy and he was very uneasy too...

Today I saw one Marina Militare in this forum that looks like Hublot.

Can't stand it!!!

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    Last time I "caught" my friend who sells chicken rice wearing a Marina Militare. The first reaction to me when I saw him wearing a "PAM" was happy and congrats him with a big smile. But when I found out it ain't no PAM, I felt so uneasy and he was very uneasy too...

Can't stand it!!!
    Bro,
    It's one man's poison and the other's meat

Comment

Can't stand it!!!
      Alamak, you caught him selling chicken and wearing a MM and you were angry.....do be like that; now hard times, he must sacrifice a bit and charge less, see Pam, buy MM.

Comment

I am not condemning my friend selling chicken rice.... he is f*cking rich, 29 years-old drive a benz, one of the well-known chicken rice seller in singapore... just that I was happy to see him into watches when I tot he was wearing a PAM... in the end, holding his hand but don't know what to say....

Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
        Alamak, you caught him selling chicken and wearing a MM and you were angry.....do be like that; now hard times, he must sacrifice a bit and charge less, see Pam, buy MM.

Comment

Can't stand it!!!
          Super lao jiao member... can't stand then don't looklah.. its your choice not to look at the thread.. by displaying your disgust online, its like you are looking down on many of us here who also owns such hommage/copies/etc (whatever u call it)
          In The Bag
          Him
          Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
          Her
          Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
          Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Bro,
            Forgive and forget, sour grapes makes lousy wines..

Comment

I just voice out my personal view on this watch. No bad feeling. Maybe I shuould use the cantoon But I just feel sorry for those watch designers....

Comment

First of all, I am not looking down on people who wear copies. I display it online is to voice my personal view on these watches. Of course, there is always bros and sis here who don't see any problem with these watches. I was just surprised that they are producing watches that look like Hublot. BTW, what other designs do they have besides PAM lookalike and Hublot lookalike?

In fact, I should compliment they are doing a Good job copying those watches. At one glance, I thought my friend was wearing a PAM!

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
                Super lao jiao member... can't stand then don't looklah.. its your choice not to look at the thread.. by displaying your disgust online, its like you are looking down on many of us here who also owns such hommage/copies/etc (whatever u call it)

Comment

to each his or her own, so long as buyer knows what he/she is getting and goes in with eyes open...
                  reminds me of the 1st time I saw a hommage piece combining the best of PO and Kermit...
                  "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                  three times is enemy action and
                  over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                  ."

Comment

I am just curious here, wouldn't MM be considered copying since Pam has patented the crown? For countries like Japan, would the MM then be considered a copy and hence illegal?
                    [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

This one I don't know... but why only Japan? What about Singapore?

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
                      I am just curious here, wouldn't MM be considered copying since Pam has patented the crown? For countries like Japan, would the MM then be considered a copy and hence illegal?

Comment

Because I know Japan is very very strict with copy products, you can see cases of it in the airport for display and lots of emphasis with signages etc... I have seen their custom officers actually checking passengers bags etc...

In Singapore, I have only heard one case in LV.

I am quite interested to get a MM for daily wear so wish to clear the legal issues first, anyone?

This one I don't know... but why only Japan? What about Singapore?

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I think personal use shouldn't be any problem...
                          Local law enforcement officers now too busy catching people smoking at wrong places...

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
                          Because I know Japan is very very strict with copy products, you can see cases of it in the airport for display and lots of emphasis with signages etc... I have seen their custom officers actually checking passengers bags etc...

In Singapore, I have only heard one case in LV.

I am quite interested to get a MM for daily wear so wish to clear the legal issues first, anyone?

Comment

Bro, I travel a lot lah and do not always wear my precious ones when traveling ma as I get quite careless, still heart pain I left Tiffany in Melbourne.

I think personal use shouldn't be any problem...
                            Local law enforcement officers now too busy catching people smoking at wrong places...

Comment

homages are paying tribute to the originals....as long as you know you bought the real mccoy...then you should take it as a compliment when others wore homages...they appreciate the 'real' watch and perhaps they will grow to love the design and buy the 'real' ones later?

i personally dont own any homages...but i dont mind people buying homages at all.
                              Watches kept for the next generation...
                              Rolex Oyster Perpetual Circa 1999
                              Rolex Explorer II 216570 G-Series
                              Omega Speedmaster Date
                              Sinn U1

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X