Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd March CNY Gathering Live From Newton Circus Food Centre Brought To You By Hiroki

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My most sincere apologies, esp to bros hiroki & ten10 tat me & my wife can't make it for the event on Sat 02Mar'13 due to an appt which i had overlooked!Very sorry abt it & i hope all of u hav a great time

Rolex owner since 2010
    Previously owned:
    Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
    GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
    Current collection:
    Datejust 36(116234) V serial
    GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
    Upcoming/Wishlist:
    "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

Calling all member from west, north, east, south, all wings, to join CNY gathering.
      This is the best time to get together talk drink and sharing ideas.
      At the same time, I want to welcome newbies to join us to talk about watches when we meet.

We can also discuss about Watch Winders, customised leather strap,
      and where to get good price for pre owned rolex... some attendings bro have it,
      more info of who is a good private seller. Also base on my experience and many more
      lah.

So do join us for this Beer & Buddies gathering and we all will happy happy!
      Newton has good satay, otah, seafood, BBQ chicken wings, murtabak, BEER and many more.

I can do it but i can't do it alone. Thanks for all your support & see you soon.
      Expecting unlimited yammmmmmmmmmm seng. Do put on your favourite watch!

DATE: 2 march 2013

TIME: 6pm (1800hr)

Location: Newton Circus Food Centre. hiroki hp. 92716409. in case you lost your way.

Attending:-
      Darkangel - VVIP
      ten10 - VIP
      Oceanklassik
      pegasi
      vellefire
      alexlobov
      dennistwc
      flakkampf
      Mr. B
      P88
      godzillaliu88
      FrenchFries
      puangster
      eojmil
      hiroki
      please continue to update your name here

click here for video

Originally posted by ten10 View Post
      Let’s put aside any language barriers and look forward to this Post CNY Gathering. To add to the satay, otah, seafood, BBQ wings, murtabak and beer, I’ve decided to contribute a few of my handmade products as Lucky Draw prizes to those present for this GTG.

Reversible Watch Strap
      See you there folks! THE END
      Last edited by Oceanklassik; 21-02-13, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Up for Hiroki!

6 more days to the party. Those who like to kopi-talk on this forum, why not do it "live"?
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Hi, kinda new to the forum and Rolex. Haha I would like to join you all but I'll probably be slightly late.
          "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Originally posted by Tricolore View Post
            Hi, kinda new to the forum and Rolex. Haha I would like to join you all but I'll probably be slightly late.
            i will be there for you no matter how late estimated me your time.
            and please set your watch time accuracy accordingly to text time.
            and please don't set 5 minute + or -. not good for your watch ok.
            see you soon.......................... (TO BE CONTINUE)

Comment

Calling all member from west, north, east, south, all wings, to join CNY gathering.
              At the same time, I want to welcome newbies to join us to talk about watches when we meet.

more info of who is a good private seller. Also base on my experience and many more
              lah.

Newton has good satay, otah, seafood, BBQ chicken wings, murtabak, BEER and many more.

I can do it but i can't do it alone. Thanks for all your support & see you soon.

Location: Newton Circus Food Centre. hiroki hp. 92716409. in case you lost your way.

Darkangel - VVIP
              ten10 - VIP
              Oceanklassik
              pegasi
              vellefire
              alexlobov
              dennistwc
              flakkampf
              Mr. B
              P88
              godzillaliu88
              FrenchFries
              puangster
              eojmil
              hiroki
              Tricolore (Newbie)

click here for video

Haha bro, should be around 6.30pm. I see what you did there :P
              "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

bro Tricolore. your present is very important to me
                we are same (Newbie) (TO BE CONTINUE)

Comment

lah.

Darkangel - VVIP
                  ten10 - VIP
                  Oceanklassik
                  pegasi
                  vellefire
                  alexlobov
                  dennistwc
                  flakkampf
                  Mr. B
                  P88
                  godzillaliu88
                  FrenchFries
                  puangster
                  eojmil
                  Tricolore
                  hiroki

click here for video

Originally posted by ten10 View Post
                  Let’s put aside any language barriers and look forward to this Post CNY Gathering. To add to the satay, otah, seafood, BBQ wings, murtabak and beer, I’ve decided to contribute a few of my handmade products as Lucky Draw prizes to those present for this GTG.

Reversible Watch Strap
                  See you there folks! THE END

Comment

Some cheap watch stands that I want to get rid of.

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/106330...911#post721911

Nothing as valuable as ten10's straps, but would be happy to bring this Sat for whoever that can make use of it. Displaying your pet's watches maybe
                    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• count me in guess there won't be any table shots this time around cause of the venue

Comment

• Originally posted by gasmancc View Post
                        count me in guess there won't be any table shots this time around cause of the venue
                        have table many table if no table i bring table we get together in one table don't go to wrong table. thanks for your response we about to go live from Newton Circus Food Centre

Comment

• If no enough table i bring mahjong table.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrenchFries View Post
                            If no enough table i bring mahjong table.
                            you may bring the mahjong table. but that is one trabble.
                            maney must go under table. and that place not allowed to gamble.

Comment

• Calling all member from west, north, east, south, all wings, to join CNY gathering.

lah.

1. Darkangel - VVIP
                              2. ten10 - VIP
                              3. Oceanklassik
                              4. pegasi
                              5. vellefire
                              6. alexlobov
                              7. dennistwc
                              8. flakkampf
                              9. Mr. B
                              10. P88
                              11. godzillaliu88
                              12. FrenchFries
                              13. puangster
                              14. eojmil
                              15. Tricolore
                              16. gasmancc
                              17. hiroki

5 more days . Those who like to kopi-talk , why not do it "live

click here for video

Comment

• for any female participants for this event, sg-roc will have a special gift for you.

pegasi - will try to get someone to pass you your james bond nato strap.
                                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                                2. your nick
                                3. your corresponding email address
                                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X