Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MsLucifer
    replied
    it was interesting to meet up with the rest. Great Job! to the mods for making this happen. Hope to do this again.

and erm, it is not MrLucifer (wait i cannot get dates how )

Leave a comment:

• nottinghill
    replied
    Hi everyone,

glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the gathering.... just like to clarify that actually would like to turn up for the gathering.... but as I just returned from KL/Genting late last night after spending a week there..... i developed a slight cough and thought...i better play safe and hence my 'no-show'.....

Anyway, glad to hear that there's more ladies joining and getting interested in the horology arena....

P.S: Darkie, could you PM me the link of the pics once it's ready ya? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• theOrion
    replied

It was a great evening! Even though I came late and left not so late, it's great to have met some familiar faces and some new ones. It's was also great to see that the ladies in Singapore are warming up to the hobby too! Great news for the men out there, for those who have ever gotten resistance from their gfs/wives in regards to watch procurement, they get what I mean hahaha! Thankfully I ain't one of them hehehe

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Hey guys!

First off, thanks for coming tonight, great meeting some guys which I haven't seen for a long while and some new faces.

I had alot of fun talking to you guys, and definitely had lots of fun taking lots of pictures. Would specially like to thank oldbird for lending me his submariner to dip in the icecold water. ...dongfang richard and UncleLau who let me take pics of the precious babies on the ice...MsLucifer and MrLucifer for their 2 daytonas..and of course everyone thanks for letting me take pics of your wrists!

Pics would be coming up maybe tmr morning. And as usual I will create a special page for the pics and I will PM to those who came and they can download or save whichever pics they want.

Leave a comment:

• Nooch
    replied
    Perhaps we should orgainse a small gathering soon??

Leave a comment:

• SamGMT
    replied
    It's nice meeting up with everyone and thanks mods for the effort in putting this events together, really enjoy the foods and drinks.......look forward to the next event.

Leave a comment:

• Nooch
    replied
    Originally posted by chinchilla View Post
    nice talking to all of u! enjoyed myself at this gathering lots

pls.. nice food too (esp the cream puff pastry)!
    Eat more eat more.. hehehe

Leave a comment:

• chinchilla
    replied

nice talking to all of u! enjoyed myself at this gathering lots

pls.. nice food too (esp the cream puff pastry)!

Leave a comment:

• Ssabusabu
    replied
    thanks guys for the fun , nice meeting u guys in person .
    hope to meet up soon for some coffee and poison too ...

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    thanks to everyone..i had great fun!!

DA, pls email me some pics so that i can upload them in my FB..thanks ah...

Leave a comment:

• Nooch
    replied
    All, Great to see many ppl, some old some new. Nice to meet bro Chris/Andy/Richard. Also Kermit/Kenny etc.. Great fun!! Should do this often. Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    A mystery guest says: "Thank you, SG-Roc. Well done!"

Leave a comment:

• chrislaihk
    replied
    Mods, Much Thanks and Appreciation !!

Hi Mods

Would just like to express my thanks and appreciation for taking the trouble and effort to organise the thoroughly enjoyable evening !

It was great to be able to put a face finally to all those log-in nicks

Do keep in touch and hope to meet soon with you guys for a meal or drink someday again, hopfully in the not too distant future !

Have a great weekend ahead !

cheers
    chris

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    hey. on behalf of sg-roc,

we like to thank all of you who turn up tonight and share your horology experiences and others.

we hope you had fun and meeting new people.

we would like to apologise to those whom we did not spend as much time as we could chatitng with you.

all thanks to you that this 2nd anniversary is such a success. we welcome all feedback so that we can improve next year.

hope you had fun.

it is a pity that some of you did not join us for one reason or another. we hope to see you @ future gatherings

also like to thank pet for loaning us his igloo and providing the soft drinks.

we also like to thank other members who contributed in one way or another such as help fellow members feel @ ease @ the gathering.

take care....

Leave a comment:

• honestdeal
    replied
    YESSHH, please post some beautiful pictures to share your JOY. Better if fotos of CHICKS. :P

Ciao

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X