Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

02 is second floor but not sure the unit number is it? near which side

Originally posted by Mis noslen View Post
    Lucky plaza #02.. but now selling ex.. Must request for freshly chop ones..
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

yet to try

Originally posted by albertgo View Post
      Anybody like the Kampong Chicken Rice (Chicken House) in 255 Upper Thomson Rd?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

beach rd " army market ", basement... green plate.

got to eat it whenever i am there...
        cherish e past, enjoy e present, embrace e future

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
          Zhi Jin Chen Chicken Rice at Alexandra Hawker, then drink Mr exotic's Avocado Fruit Juice.
          This is not bad but whenever I go there, end up ordering Bah Kut Teh or roast duck rice.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            This is not bad but whenever I go there, end up ordering Bah Kut Teh or roast duck rice.
            Oic, i also order the Lao Pan Zhei Duck rice. Quite Shiok too.
            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

I like to eat the Chicken rice at Katong shopping centre food court. Can dabao already bring inside Teo Heng to sing KTV and eat at the same time. The soup there is nice also and the ah char they provide goes well with the chicken rice

Comment

yeo nam kee or yeo kee nam, cant remember exact at braddell, near nex

Comment

Originally posted by leroyel View Post
                  I like to eat the Chicken rice at Katong shopping centre food court. Can dabao already bring inside Teo Heng to sing KTV and eat at the same time. The soup there is nice also and the ah char they provide goes well with the chicken rice
                  Yeah been there since Sec sch days. My weekly NS Bookout lunch checkpoint!! Up!

Comment

is it in the basement food court? i think so-so only. i prefer the chicken rice over laksa down the road. more to my taste.

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

Ya it is the basement food court 1. I just like this stall donno why and most of my friends like this stall. Maybe cause we have some good memories there =) I think maybe because i eat so long already and don't find other place one to my liking. Anyway there is a cake shop also at the basement call Dona Manis. The cake there all look very normal until you try them. I love the pie, rum ball and chocolate cake there. Definitely worth a try after eating the Chicken rice there.

Originally posted by triton View Post
                      is it in the basement food court? i think so-so only. i prefer the chicken rice over laksa down the road. more to my taste.

Comment

yeah. i understand. there is always this particular 'taste' you looking for once you have happy memories on the food. i have tried almost all the chicken rice stalls from katong shopping centre until 'small but big' @ siglap.

Ya it is the basement food court 1. I just like this stall donno why and most of my friends like this stall. Maybe cause we have some good memories there =) I think maybe because i eat so long already and don't find other place one to my liking. Anyway there is a cake shop also at the basement call Dona Manis. The cake there all look very normal until you try them. I love the pie, rum ball and chocolate cake there. Definitely worth a try after eating the Chicken rice there.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

For me, it would be the cheap and good chicken rice at the level two food center at Tiong Bahru market, there is always a 'Q'. Go for the chicken thigh (boiled), super smooth texture and u will not be disappointed.

Comment

just curious what do you guys look for in a chicken rice?

is it the rice, or the chicken, or the soup?

also anyone a fan of the chicken organs? in particular the "kway kian" (no idea what the hell that is called in english )
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

IIRC, "kway kian" should be the chicken innards.

I love chicken rice at Wee Nam Kee!
                              Wind it up and let the good time follows

Comment

kway kian = Chicken gizzard

I love organs as well especially the chicken liver. Yum yum =)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X