No announcement yet.

International buffet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Line is seriously overrated. Still need to walk so far in to reach Shangri-La.

Melt World Cafe is by chef Eric Teo right?

Comment

• The colony at Ritz Carlton and Triple Three at Mandarin Orchard

Comment

• International buffet at Shangri La not bad. Price is ok if there is a credit card promo.

Comment

• Anybody tried The Edge @ Pan Pac? How was it?

Comment

• Tried most of the international buffets in SG, so far Melt the World Cafe is the most consistent in taste, quality and value-for-money. Recently they added snow crab legs and oysters to the spread, taking the value proposition up a big notch. The service standard there is also a cut above the rest. Even better than The Line if you asked me.

The Line can be really good but it depends a bit on your luck, since the menu changes frequently. I was disappointed during my last visit because the tandoori prawns which I love were not available. It's also a bit out of the way, and expensive.

For Muslim friends, there is Carousel. This place proves that Halal buffet can be fabulous. It's one of my top choices as well due to its convenient location. Just avoid going there during Hari Raya - let our Muslim friends enjoy (there aren't many Halal options out there, you know).

Comment

• The Melt any update for the buffet price? Visiting this weekend

Comment

• Hotel Jen

Comment

• Not exactly "international" but Basilico is my favorite buffet in Singapore.
                  Derek Tan
                  9271 8101
                  thederekdaily.blogspot.com
                  www.fls.com.sg

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X