The internship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The internship

This movie is based on the internship offered at google which aims at recruiting people who successfully completing task/challenges. It is a story about two middle aged men whose careers crashed overnight and were looking for alternatives. Not being equipped with many skills, both men tried their luck at the internship in google. As we all expect, they got the job. However, the point being the development of the story. It shows the nature of mankind towards desperation and failures. The start of the movie is rather slow and monotonous but it soon gets interesting. Acting was average but I felt the development of the story as a whole was entertaining and fulfilling.
    I give it 4/5.

P.s somehow Owen Wilson's nose look broken or just plain weird. Maybe someone can comment on that after watching it. Or is it just me?!

" He received his distinctive twice-broken nose during childhood."

From wiki.

Comment

Thanks bro. It wasn't so obvious last time. Now it's like almost fully crooked.

Comment

Was expecting more from the cast, but storyline was quite predictable. Was more fascinated by the inside tour of Google company, haha.

Comment

Very super fantasy but in the end of the day cartoon lah

Comment

Oh yeah one more thing that's how you look at ppl..

Comment

Definitely not in SG

American Dream only

Comment

As long as the movies gives me good laughter, it's a very good comedy movie. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Nichmenichyou View Post
                  This movie is based on the internship offered at google which aims at recruiting people who successfully completing task/challenges. It is a story about two middle aged men whose careers crashed overnight and were looking for alternatives. Not being equipped with many skills, both men tried their luck at the internship in google. As we all expect, they got the job. However, the point being the development of the story. It shows the nature of mankind towards desperation and failures. The start of the movie is rather slow and monotonous but it soon gets interesting. Acting was average but I felt the development of the story as a whole was entertaining and fulfilling.
                  I give it 4/5.

P.s somehow Owen Wilson's nose look broken or just plain weird. Maybe someone can comment on that after watching it. Or is it just me?!
                  Is promoting google's working environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichmenichyou View Post
                    I give it 4/5.

His nos dos look broken lol

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X